“Amazing food... top notch staff & nice ambience”

Le Delicatezze Di Bruno
Ranked #47 of 2,527 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing .... staff were very friendly and even gave us tips of places to visit in Rome when asked (going to Italy very soon )
I had scallops in a buttery garlic sauce which was off menu but the chef was very happy to do as it was lent busy being that we went last minute at 8pm on a Monday night. (Last night) my husband had the arranchini balls which were delish & we both loved ... you need to try!! The calzone and then he had tirimasu (which was freshly made and not overpowering at all) & I had the panacotta with a fresh fruit compote which finished off the meal just right & made us really look forward to our Italian holiday.
Defo recommend & it’s a hidden gem in Clayton.

1  Thank Samantha M

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Small restaurant on the side of a very busy A road, but once inside the noise wasn't so bad. The staff were very warm & welcoming, customer service was quite good. The decor is very dated. I ordered from the tapas menu, should really have gone with the majority of my party and ordered Italian, their pasta & pizza dishes looked far more appetising than my mixed kebab. Chicken, pork & beef with raw onion & peppers. The meat, although cooked, was tepid. I also ordered whitebait, cooked beautifully, but in breadcrumbs rather than seasoned flour. Lovely thin garlic bread which we shared. I doubt I will be returning here, but it's probably more to do with its location v my home address than anything else

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Can’t highly recommend this restaurant enough!!!! The hospitality goes beyond the extra mile and the food was delicious!!! By far the best Italian I’ve had.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my colleagues and we couldn’t believe we hadn’t visited here before. The food and service was amazing. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We were in this restaurant last night with 7 of my friends. I cannot say how overwhelmingly helpful and accommodating the staff were. I had to push back the reservation time twice. The owner couldn't have been nicer about the fact. The attention to customers and friendly service was above and beyond and to a standard that you so rarely find anymore.

We went with the 15pp deal. The girls thought that the starter tapas was the full dinner, as there was so much food. Everything was delicious, homemade and fresh. I can honestly say it was the nicest Italian I've ever eaten. We received complimentary lemon cellos and the chef even made us biscuits to take with us. The attention to detail and amazingly friendly nature of all staff was so much appreciated. It made our night. I cannot recommend this place enough!!!!!