2,900 results
All reviewscity centredale streettrain stationthyme restaurantfew minutes walkmeal dealnorthern quarterall you can eatexcellent locationcar parkfamily roomdefinitely stay here againroom was spotlessexcellent staycomfortable staybudget hotelgood nights sleep
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Room usual premier inn standard with everything required. Had to ask for another towel. They had also provided hooks on bathroom door and in the room for coats which helped eke out the wardrobe space.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Cara R, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Thank you for your 5 star rating and review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Piccadilly!

I am very pleased to read that all aspects of your stay were either good or excellent and my team will be very happy when I share these comments with them!

Our main priority is to ensure each and every guest has a great stay with us and I am extremely proud that we managed to achieve this, thank you once again, and we will hopefully be welcoming you back to our hotel on any return trips to the city!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Basic enough, you get what you pay for. Rooms clean and comfortable wifi terrible if trying to work, restaurant food and food not available after 10pm just vending machine available.
Good location though

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Premier Inn.

At Premier Inn it remains our prime objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and a high level of service. We hope to achieve this through every service you encounter within our hotel.

I do apologise that our Wifi was slow while you were staying with us. I will take your feedback on board and make sure it’s passed on to our Internet supplier.

Thank you again for taking the time to review out hotel and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Me and my friend stayed here for 1 night and cannot fault the hotel at all. Room was a good size, especially for a twin room. Very clean and no issues at all.

Great location, 5/10 minute walk into the centre.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This hotel is in a decent location, and the room was comfortable and clean. The bed was nice, and the curtains blocked light well. Fixtures and fittings are fairly basic, but functional. The bathroom was fine. Staff were friendly and helpful. The free wifi is very slow.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Premier Inn.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Big hotel slap bang in the hart of Manchester a stones throw away from the train station shops pubs clubs very clean and quiet hotel food on the hotel is good and good value all the staff are helpful and nice to chat to fantastic value will return again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you to you also for taking the time to write an excellent review of your stay with us here at Premier Inn Piccadilly.

I am so happy to read that you had a great experience, and the team will be very pleased to hear your comments, thank you once again and hopefully we will see you again in the near future!