2,917 results
All reviews city centre dale street train station thyme restaurant few minutes walk northern quarter meal deal all you can eat excellent location car park family room definitely stay here again room was spotless excellent stay comfortable stay budget hotel good nights sleep
Reviewed 17 August 2015

cant fault this hotel...all staff very helpful and such a clean enviroment, everything outstanding. The food here at manchester premier inn was fantastic and such good value for money. The rooms were so clean and fresh too.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Cara R, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester City Centre (Piccadilly) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at Premier Inn Piccadilly!!

At Premier Inn it remains our prime objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and a high level of service. We hope to achieve this through every service you encounter within our hotel from the welcome you receive right through to our restaurant service.

Thank you again for taking the time to review out hotel and we hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Great service and quality of hotel that you would expect from Premier Inn. Great location - handy for trains/trams and a short walk to Piccadilly Gardens for buses to Trafford Centre etc. I was a little wary of booking here at first at first due to the location (being off Piccadilly) however it is clear that a lot of re-generation work has been occurring in the area and there are other hotels/apartment blocks nearby; there were always other pedestrians down the street and as such I did not feel unsafe at any time.

I cannot comment on the restaurant as I didn't eat in the hotel as already had dinner arrangements and also had breakfast elsewhere.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Thank you for your 5 star rating and review on your recent stay at Premier Inn Piccadilly!

I am very pleased to read that all aspects of your stay were either good or excellent and my team will be very happy when I share these comments with them!

Our main priority is to ensure each and every guest has a great stay with us and I am extremely proud that we managed to achieve this, thank you once again, and we will hopefully be welcoming you back to our hotel on any return trips to the city!

Reviewed 17 August 2015

A prefect base for a visit to Manchester. Great new hotel and the staff are fantastic! Especially Ciaran who management need to hold on to! Visited as we were visiting old Trafford and wouldn't have one complaint!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends

I am very pleased to read that all aspects of your stay were either good or excellent and my team will be very happy! Ciaran is a brilliant addition to our team. We have had lots of positive feedback in regards to his customer relations and I will be happy to pass on your comments.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

My family and I stayed in this hotel for one night. It is very close within walking distance to the city centre and the station. There is a large cheap car park opposite the hotel as well. Room was very clean and breakfast was also very good. Special thanks goes to Ms. Goretti during morning breakfast for her warm welcome and readiness to serve with a smile. A big thanks!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

I am very pleased to read that all aspects of your stay were either good or excellent and my team will be very happy! Goretti is a firm favourite with many of our guests. She is a brilliant addition to our team and her smiles in the morning are infectious. I can't wait to share your comments with her.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

I visit Manchester on a regular basis for business purposes and always try to get booked into this Premier Inn. The staff are genuinely friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are of the same standard that you can expect across the board with Premier Inn and the food in the restaurant is always to the same high standard. There a lots of Premier Inns in and around Manchester City centre but this one is particularly good if you are traveling up from the south by train as it is within five minutes walk of Piccadilly, it is also an easy walk to the Arndale centre, Canal street and China town.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for writing such a lovely review on your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Piccadilly!!

I am extremely happy to see that we provided you with a fabulous stay! The team love to help people and I am very proud of their enthusiasm and excellent customer relations with all our guests.

Again Thank you for such a glowing review and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to Manchester