USD 127
USD 108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 126/night.

USD 875
USD 81
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
6,654 results
All reviewsbusiness classmanchester airportbusiness loungecovered walkwayrunway viewan early flightunder coverstart your holidayour honeymoonnext morningmain restaurantsuperior roommini bargood nights sleepovernight staystayed here for one nightcar parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel lovely, room very comfortable and staff all very friendly. Very disappointed with restaurant -Ceasar Salad was a plate of lettuce with tiny portion of chicken. Steak was very tasty but quite chewy and only came with 1 mushroom and half a tomato. Left still hungry!

Would come back but eat in the bar next time!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacky D
ESimpsonRadBlu, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Jacky D,

I am disappointed to read your comments about our restaurant, but pleased the stay was a success overall. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nothing wrong with the room
or the staff in the hotel.
the restaurant is a total disaster, for a £117.00 I expect a lot better than this.
the bill is right (collateral damage)

rib eye steak
the rib eye came with a sliced tomato and a mushroom I paid extra for a side order of chips
chips really a few burnt fries which were rubbish, in fact they made MacDonald's look world class, I asked the waitress could I have a sauce, I would like a stilton or any blue cheese the answer was NO, does it matter how much it would cost, its what I would've liked, the restaurant let me down big time, so much so I will never use this hotel again

£171 for a meet and greet as well
no breakfast included
I don't mind spending money on the good things in life, but I felt I was laughed at here
and the restaurant is more like a burger joint than a Radisson please check the menu and see for yourself

Disappointed guest

Room Tip: don't use the restaurant
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Craigveryhappy
RadissonHotelGroup, customer care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Craig, thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We're glad to hear that you found the staff to be helpful and enjoyed your room at the hotel.
However we apologise that your dining experience did not meet your expectations.
We will pass your comments on to the food and beverage department for review.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice rooms, comfortable beds. Very convenient walkway through to Terminal 2. Restaurant doesnt know how to make a caesar salad and portions are small for the price. Bar area was buzzing - probably not a good venue for those who want a quiet night. I asked for a quiet room and was very pleased that I got just that so got a really good night’s sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
2  Thank Deborah R
ESimpsonRadBlu, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Deborah R,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the food in our Collage Restaurant. Of course your comments have been relayed to our Head Chef to review. We are happy that overall your stay with us was pleasant. We appreciate your feedback and hope to excel your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Outstanding the room is fantastic. Can see the planes landing and taking off .Had a meal in the restaurant.... top class. Sat in the bar after the meal and had a few drinks while watching the football . The hotel is very clean and the staff are so friendly. I can't recommend enough .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank markyb45

Dear markyb45,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic hotel!!!

Spotless in the rooms and all around the building, I am pregnant so my senses are a little more heightened but the only thing I could say was that our room had a slight odour too it when you walked in but other than that room service was delicious and reasonable priced, it also came within half an hour. The fact the hotel is attached directly to the airport is amazing. We stayed at the Clayton in December which is just around the corner but we had to wait for the buses to collect us to take us back and forth to the airport which was great but the Radisson is even better as it’s only a short walk. I would definitely recommend and I’m sure we will be using this hotel in future when we travel from Manchester again. Also, we were given a superior room with runway view which just made the start of our holiday that much more special so thank you guys !!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ellie H

Dear Ellie H,

What a lovely review - thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I am delighted to read that you had such a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.