USD 115
USD 102
Doubletree
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 201
USD 180
USD 164
USD 160
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
USD 129
USD 98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

The Midland(Manchester)
USD 119
USD 90
Hotels.com
3,409 results
All reviewsmanchester airportan early flightpark and flyshuttle servicefree shuttlecourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingfamily roomone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepnight's sleepminibuskeyspounds
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We booked a stay and park package, and were pleasantly surprised to find on arrival that breakfast was included too. Everything about the place was very nice. Because of the time of our flight, we went for breakfast at 5am. At that time there were no hot items available, but that didn;t bother us. Staff helpful and welcoming. Only negative was that our teenage daughter went to meet some friends in the bar and was charged an astronomical amout for a coke, but maybe I'm just not used to hotel drink prices!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2012

booked here with my hilton honor points for a night to recover when flying back from China 20 hours with change in Dubai. Emirites brill plenty of leg room, good films, good food and drink included. cream tea! before we landed was full but managed to eat it. back to the hotel Hilton bus picked us up at terminal 1, my husband left his rucksack in the bus shelter and the driver went back for thank god it was still there not much in it but my mums ciggies from dubai bit cheaper than here. room an ground floor massive bed everything clean and tidy shower had lost part of its nobs so maybe needed a update. Lovely reception and breakfast staff. Breakfast £10 each very good value and lovely food. As good as my favourite breakfast at the Hilton Blackpool. Taken to the station to catch the train in the afternoon to catch the train home after our lovely tour of China. Thanks Hilton for a lovely last day.

Room Tip: good stopover for the airport near enough and the bus is handy. no noise in this room on ground floor little garden outside, must be on the side somewhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed at the Manchester Airport Hilton prior to an early morning flight from Manchester in August, having passed the hotel many times and a regular Hilton user I was interested to see what the hotel would offer. My travel partner checked in to the room before me and although the room's amenities were good cleanliness was a big issue. The corridors were full of room service trays that had obviously been there quite a while and the room was poorly cleaned with a lot of grime around the bath room and dust throughout the actual bed room itsself.

Later that evening we ordered room service which wasn't the best, avoid the famous Hilton burgers at this hotel as they were absolutely dripping in fat compared to other Hilton's that serve this fare. Whilst my partners steak baguette was of poor quality.

Overall this hotel is a decent option if priced right, we used a cash plus points offer so weren't too concerned but if I had paid full price I wouldn't have been happy. Getting to the airport was easy thanks to the courtesy mini bus.

Would I stay again? Probably, but work needs to be done on the quality of cleaning throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We've stayed at this hotel a number of times now, its greatest asset is its consistency. Staff generally very friendly, polite and welcoming. Food offering in Mason's Restaurant and the bar food is good quality and reasonably priced for this type of hotel. Excellent Breakfast, although this morning they had run out of fresh orange juice.......in a Hilton Hotel that is equivalent to visiting Niagara Falls and finding it has run out of water!! Only real complaint is that the rooms are far too hot and has been in every room we've stayed in here so not unique to one room, the "adjustable" air con only seems to do hot or hotter.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stayed here mid september and was impressed by the transfer service between the airport and the hotel. Going the other way was a bit chaotic as there was far more people wanting to transfer than space in the 8 seater minibus so I would recommend getting there early. The room I stayed in was not a refurbished room and it was, in my opinion ready for it, carpets fraying and threadbare in places and there was chips and nicks on the furniture. I only paid £45 so cant really complain but I would of been disappointed if I had paid full price. Didnt eat in airport so cant comment on food but there is a spar store in terminal 1 if you dont mind running accross a 4 lane road.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo