Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester(Manchester)(Great Value!)
USD 109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Etrop Grange(Manchester)
USD 92
USD 115
USD 102
Doubletree
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

USD 114
USD 201
Radisson Blu
USD 96
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroll top bathveranda suitesister hoteleclectic villaleafy suburbquiet roadeclectic hotelsfree standing bathbreakfast room ismonsoon showerboutique hotellovely boutiquesmall hotelbeautiful hotelfresh milkbreakfast was delicioushome from home
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Everything about my break was superlative. The room was perfect for my needs (I requested my specifications before I arrived and they met them exactly). The breakfast stands out as perfect - the best I've ever had (and I've had many here and abroad). They remembered how I like my eggs! The staff were just attentive enough : polite, welcoming and humorous. Superb.

Room Tip: 31and you'll be gently entertained by birdsong as you slowly awake from an excellent night's sleep. Fabulous housekeeping.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Caroline D, Operations Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

It's lovely to think of Eleven Didsbury Park as an Oasis. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with others.
It's brilliant to hear the breakfast was the best you have ever had and you found the team polite, welcoming and humorous.
Please come and visit us again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely quiet hotel. Enjoyed our weekend stay. Room was on ground floor but very quiet.
Only concerns was that there was no full length mirror in the room which would have been handy as we were there for a family wedding. The wall mirror in the bedroom was too high to see in when seated on the chair. I had to use the bathroom mirror and edge in between the toilet and washbasin to apply my makeup. However we would thoroughly recommend this hotel if you need to stay at Didsbury.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah P

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.
We appreciate all feedback and ideas for continuous improvement.
It's lovely to hear you would thoroughly recommend the hotel and that you enjoyed your weekend stay.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Makes a lovely change from staying in the mainstream hotel chains. Nicely decorated and lovely relaxed, quiet atmosphere. Staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful.
Room nicely decorated and very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review after your recent stay.
I'm happy to hear you were able to relax in the quiet atmosphere and that the team were friendly and helpful.
Please consider us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel as attending a leaving party with work colleagues and what a treat!!!
From booking to leaving everything was prefect. On arrival Jonathan booked me in helped carry my bags and showed me to the room. From opening the door the room took my breath away it is heaven. From the roll top bath, to the soft seating, the most comfortable bed and then the icing on the cause the roof top terrace with outside bath area. Dispute the cold night area we still had a bath.
The service here is excellent, we had after dinner drinks in the bar again nothing is too much trouble for the staff.
Waking feeling refreshed from a lovely sleep we showered and went down for breakfast. So much choice but we went for the Irish breakfast this is not for the faint hearted. Everything was freshly prepared and so tasty I was tempted to ask which butchers they use as the sausage was to die for. The breakfast area is so well presented with so much choice of lovely food you really are spoiled. Not wanting to check out and spend more time which sadly we had to go to work. We checked out paying the bill with sadness in our hearts. All the staff from the front of house team, to the cleaning team to the restaurant staff really understand excellent customer service and really have the extra mile attitude. Having stayed at other establishments I have to say this is my award winning hotel. Want a special treat then this is the place to stay. Thank you to everyone at Eleven Didsbury Park you really are fantastic

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Samantha1510

What a lovely account of your stay you have shared, thank you for taking the time to do so.
It's great that you really appreciated the service from our dedicated team and our signature sausage at breakfast!
As spring has taken a long time to show its face I'm really happy to hear you braved the cold and used the outside bath, for a unique experience.
It's wonderful that you find us your award winning hotel, and hope this means you will be back again soon!
Best regards

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. We went for my partner’s 28th birthday and he was spoilt. Highly recommend - especially the breakfast and chocolate strawberries. Highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Caroline D, Operations Manager at Eleven Didsbury Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your lovely review, and for choosing Eleven Didsbury Park to stay to spoil your partner for his birthday.
It's great to hear you would highly recommend the hotel.
Please consider us again for the next special occasion!