“Birthday treat”

Price range: USD 13 - USD 59
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Didsbury
Description: No.4 Dine and Wine opened in 2005 and has gone from strength to strength with a huge amount of regular customers from Didsbury and surrounding areas.Still owned and managed by Paul & Nina Burton who take part in the day to day running of the restaurant with a small team of friendly loyal staff.Menus are seasonal using fresh ingredients. All dishes are homemade including bread baked every day, desserts and their popular chocolate truffles served with coffee.Ideal for a relaxed meal whether popping in for an early dinner or a special occasion. Small parties can also be catered for.Friendly & efficient service with the chance to watch the chefs in the kitchen! Booking advisable but not always essential.
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here last week - cannot rate this restaurant highly enough! We have been a few times before but plan to visit more often as the food is just so good and excellent value too (we chose from the midweek set menu). I am gluten free and the choices are brilliant - especially the desserts! Best meal I've had in a long time. Will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I had invited a special friend to lunch. I wanted to find something in or near Didsbury. I had been to most of the good restaurants locally and wanted to offer my friend something different. I chose No 4 based on the reviews on this site. What a surprise it was even better than I had imagined. The welcome. The service and of course the food were first class. It is not a large establishment but the old adage the small is best, this excellent place deserves its place in the top class of restaurants in Didsbury.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

From the minute you arrive the service is incredible from the wonderful owners & Staff.
The friends we were with eat regularly here & we can see why the food is cooked to perfection & is delicious.
Yes it is slightly more expensive than some restaurants but it is worth it.
We will be back!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. A hidden gem down a cobbled stone street. Very intimate and peaceful, for a quiet family evening out

Reviewed 19 December 2017

First time visit had a excellent afternoon with friends the service,food,atmosphere just great........would I visit No 4 again you bet.
Thank you.