Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
USD 153*
USD 112*
USD 97*
5,759 results
All reviewsmanchester airportstayed herean early flightshuttle servicecourtesy buscourtesy phonenext morningdays parkingcar parkingan overnight staypre flight stayfamily roomone night staycheck in was quickchecking ingood nights sleepbooked this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this hotel prior to an early morning flight to Tenerife. I thought I had booked it on a special offer giving me £20 off, but when it came through it was on a different offer not quite as good. Transfers to and from Manchester Airport were first class and the accommodation very good. I would book again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CumbriaChevalier
GuestRelationsMCR, Guest Relations Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear CumbriaChevalier,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent stay with us at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport.

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay for your early morning flight and it is pleasing to hear yiu would choose Clayton Hotels for a return stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at The Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport on Wednesday, 18 April 2018. My first pleasant reply was when I got to the airport and realised that the hotel offered a courtesy shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and back. I inadvertently booked a double room with single beds but when I realised I had done this I couldn't be bothered trying to change it. My second pleasant surprise came when I arrived at the hotel to find out they had allocated me a double room. My third and final surprise was the lovely breakfast. This was a business trip but I do travel a lot for pleasure, and I can say that the breakfast was better than other hotels of a similar cost.
In the evening I went to the bar and ordered a cold drink and sandwich and found the service and food very enjoyable. In fact the hotel receptionist who greeted me on arrival was extremely pleasant and helpful, which gave a very good first impression of the hotel. A credit to the hotel so I am truly sorry I can't remember her name!
The only slightly negative thing I can say is that I wasn't aware that I had to book the courtesy coach the night before which meant I had to take the earlier one because the one I wanted was fully booked. That is only a minor point. Overall a truly enjoyable stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank JenniH16

Dear JenniH16,

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I am thrilled to hear our team made such a great first impression from arrival to departure. I will certainly pass your comments to Emma on Reception who truly delivered the Clayton welcome!

We look forward to welcoming you on a return visit to Manchester.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms are very comfortable and of a good size, blackout curtains are excellent, and combined with a really comfortable bed and pillows had 4 consecutive good nights sleep. My room was not facing the railway line.

Staff very friendly and helpful

Breakfast was reasonable, Bar likewise

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Chris737320

Dear Chris737320,

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with a restful and comfortable nights sleep in our Clayton beds.

We look forward to welcoming you on a return visit to Manchester.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our out going flight was 0630 o stayed the night here. very comfortable room with twoo double beds. Althogh breakfast is served fro 0500. It was a bit of a rush so hotel provide breakfast to go. We also had a nice steak meal on arrival night before flight. Car park for duration of trip inluded and their free airport transfer bus got us to airport in plenty of time, rested and relaxed. Our return flight landed at 2300, but a simple call from courtey phone at airportn had Claytons free bus there in 10 minutes. So straight to bed and up next morning to one of the best breakfasts in a long time. Well done Clayton, you took a lot of worry and inconvenience off our ageing shoulders

Room Tip: We had 250 on departure and 30 (ground floor) on our return. Both very comfortable rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank089

Dear Frank089,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5* review of your recent stay with us at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport.

I am delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that we made your stay stress free before starting your holiday. It is great to hear your comments regarding the quality of breakfast and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Approach to the hotel is easy and can be viewed from a distance. It was an evening when the computers were down and the staff were very helpful, apologetic and efficient in the work with free voucher for a drink in the Bar. The hotel was clean and well renovated. There is a massive car park with ample help at every step. The courtesy bus from and to the airport is efficient and punctual.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RK R
Ali K, Front Office Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear RK R,
What a amazing review. It is lovely to hear that you were impressed with our service. We do also appreciate your kind understanding whilst the system was down. Thank you for choosing Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport. We hope to see you soon.

Best regards,