2,919 results
All reviews manchester airport jet parks stayed here meal deal freight terminal car park an early flight costa coffee good nights sleep next morning thyme restaurant pre flight stay family room all you can eat an overnight stay top floor night's sleep
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall pleased with our stay. Have used this hotel on many occasions, always had a pleasant stay and good meals. The rooms tend to be on the cold side and do not agree that we have to pay £10 to park a car for one night. The worst thing is that there are no safes in any of the rooms and with most people going on holiday they have passports, documents and money with them that they do not want to take downstairs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed on the 6th march before I travelled on holiday the next morning.
The hotel was very comfortable and very clean.
I didn't try any foods because I was late arriving at night.
I had a good night's sleep ready for my long flight the next morning they have a minibus that takes you to the airport the next day it costs£3.00, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again it was great.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Had early morning flight and decided to stop near airport the night before. Only 2 mins drive from T2 long stay car park. Excellent quality for the price, plenty of parking and very easy booking in process.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 April 2018

You really can't go wrong with the quality of a Premier Inn as you always have a good standard of room and the customer service is excellent.

I don't book the park and fly package this hotel provides as that would involve parking in the hotel car park overnight and then driving to the Jetparks on the morning of the flight and we find this too stressful incase we get lost or have trouble finding a space. We book the hotel and parking separately, as long as it's done in advance it's cheaper and you have the advantage of parking up your car the day before so you can have a relaxing pre flight evening and a couple of drinks. This occasion the hotel cost us £50 (maybe as we have a Saturday night booking) and the parking was £30 for Jetparks ringway for 9 nights. We factor in two taxi's at £6 each and it's still cheaper.

Transfers only take minutes and you can organise them at reception. If travelling to hotel from airport make sure you use Club cars as they offer a cheaper fixed price.

There's nothing directly in the area, if you want a meal then book your table asap when you arrive. Great hotel and as long as I can get a reasonable price I will continue to use. Had the hotel cost more than what I'm paying I would probably just have booked a 4 star park and fly package.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We booked in advance and got one night/evening meal/breakfast for 2...£79. Good value and we were not disappointed. Rooms were fine, food was very good and we got the hotel taxi to the airport at 7am (£3 each). A great place to stay before flying.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple