“Great food ”

Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: If arriving by train - we are a 2 minute walk from Deansgate train station and a short taxi ride from Piccadilly Station. If arriving by Metrolink - we are a 5 minute walk from G-Mex Metrolink station. If arriving by road we are very close to the end of both the M56 and M602. Look out for The Beetham Tower (Hilton Hotel)
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself enjoyed a lively evening at alberts shed. The service was really good and very quick. Very polite staff. The food was gorgeous. All in all well worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,449)

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is my 2nd visit to Alberts Shed at lunch time and again we choose from the 2 course lunchtime menu. Both my starter of cauliflower and truffle linguine and main of smoked haddock rarebit were fantastic and very very good value. Also they sell draft peroni, a bonus

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Had a little very lunch, the staff are brilliant, food choice is excellent and quality fantastic, had the two course set lunch very reasonably prices and was delicious, would definitely return

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I tried Alberts Shed after a recommendation from a friend.

It is a bit out of the centre but in a nice location with lovely modern, fresh décor.

The menu has a good range of choices and, although we opted for a lunch time saver type menu, there was plenty of tasty treats on that to keep my friend and I happy.

I went for mushroom, stilton and port pate followed by cheesy lemon dumplings. Both of which were lovely and really perfectly sized.

This is a great spot and brilliant value. I would definitely recommend stopping by if you are in the area.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We came here for a wedding a few weeks ago and it was beautiful from start to finish. Brilliant food and drink with very helpful, friendly staff, and a lovely setting with loads of exposed brick and beams. Would definitely recommend!