“Juicy Lucy !”

Pandora's Diner
Ranked #690 of 2,500 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: USD 4 - USD 24
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have pretty much tried out every single food establishment on wilmslow road & decided to try this out . Me & my friends were not disappointed . Top notch service , fantastic food & great atmosphere . I would defo recommend the Juicy Lucy burger with classic fries & side salad as a lunch option . Also love love love their shake selection !! My friends tried the steak and pizza . We were not disappointed and will defo be going back !!

2  Thank Mariam Q

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Reading the initial review about this place I was a little hesitant with regards to going. When I arrived with a couple of friends we were met by a pleasant young waitress who showed us to our table. The service was efficient I have no criticism whatsoever. The food arrived and I was pleasantly surprised as I got the chicken steak which was cooked beautifully and was very tender and bursting with flavours! We went on to have some dessert too (Waffles) again I can not fault the quality of the food served nor the service. I will be returning very soon.

4  Thank haleema7
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Really bad service, waited ages for our food! When they finally gave it the chicken was RAW! Didn’t offer any discounts. When they gave another chicken steak it didn’t even taste nice. I now feel sick ! Do not reccomend

4  Thank Amikhn