“Great location,but attention to detail lacking”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
minkygirl
grantham
“Great location,but attention to detail lacking”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Just back from a 2 night hen do stay in this lovely Townhouse.
First the positive,it is in a really great location,easy walking distance from Deansgate and main attractions,plus not far at all from Picadilly train station.A handy Spar shop,just five minutes away.Even more handy the greasy cafe for your breakfast,if you fancy!Also a fried chicken shop for that all important after club snack!!
The house itself is beautifully decorated and well equipped with all the prosecco glasses you can imagine!
The roof terrace is lovely,views are fantastic.Great to have a hot tub,but I didnt use it.
Showers were great too,and overall,everything was very clean indeed.
Now ,sorry,but there were a few negatives...
First of all,The amount of money my friend paid for us to stay here,I would have expected more than 1 teatowel to wipe up with in the kitchen on the ground floor.
Further to this,I fail to undertsand,why there is no full size dishwasher on the ground floor kitchen considering there is a 22 seater dining table!There was a slimline dishwasher on the 3rd floor.
There was no soap in the dispenser on the ground floor,which was disappointing and again,this is ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
Rather worryingly,the smoke alarm went off and although we managed to call someone to silence it,it was not re set ,as they said it would be.
The hot tub was either too hot or no heat at all,another disappointment for some,but not me.
The concierge Jerry was really great,very helpful and friendly.
I had a room at the front of the house which had very see through blinds and it was very noisy,be prepared to take ear plugs and an eye mask if,like me ,you are a light sleeper!Black out curtains would be better!
Overall,i enjoyed my stay here,the house is lovely,but as I said before ATTENTION TO DETAIL,would make it perfect.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Oct 2017
Thank you for your review of the Town House - its lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We welcome all feedback and have taken your point on-board regarding the dishwasher.
The issue with the hot tub was unfortunate and this problem has now been resolved. I know that you were advised that there has been an issue with the cold water feed on the day of your check in.
The housekeeper has been relayed the comments regarding the tea towel and soap dispensers, and I have been assured that this will be looked into.
We will look into your comments about the blinds and seek to find some that maybe better suited towards a room at the front of the house. Unfortunately there is little we can do about the noise - as it is city centre located.
I understand that the things you have mentioned under attention to detail can be frustrating however I would like to draw your attention to the comment regarding the amount of money your friend had paid. Having looked into your booking I can see that because you were originally only supposed to have 3 floors on your booking and the price reflected that. However we did open up the whole house for you (due to a leak that occurred a few days before your stay). The price of the whole house would have been £3300 for the weekend - which I note from your booking that you paid a lot less.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing