Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate
Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 am
Review Highlights
Tranquil Spa day

My friend treated us to a spa day, I'm Naturally body conscious, but my therapist, Gul was... read more

Reviewed today
heatherevelynwalters
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Rejuvenating

I was fortunate to have Kionna as my Therapist during my visit to the spa, she was very friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
James U

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Manchester
from USD 22.70
from USD 16.00
from USD 46.80
from USD 16.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage fantastic treatments spa staff double room separate rooms wet room spa deal an indian head massage local spa spa feeling pregnancy massage two hours steam room and sauna xmas present changing rooms are birthday treat spa area
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would highly recommend Sophie. She was welcoming and made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time having treatments done. I came out feeling relaxed. Will definitely be going again

Rebecca J, Manager at Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Karen
Thank you for your lovely review of your visit to the spa.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your treatments with Sophie and she made you feel so comfortable.

We hope to see you again for more treatments!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Recently visited Spa at Hilton with my sisters. Jacuzzi not working. Limited wet facilities, steam room, sauna. Sisters loved swimming pool, very warm.
Had a wonderful back massage, Indian head massage and facial from Kianna.
Would highly recommend Kianna, very gently, caring. Facial skin glowing after treatment. Would highly recommend, hope to return

Thank you for leaving your feedback.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your treatments and I apologise that the Jacuzzi was not working. We forwarded reports to the Hilton on the day and they were doing their best to get the situation fixed.

We hope to see you again at the spa for more treatments!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I would recommend Sophie for this treatment. She was friendly and welcoming and I felt truly looked after throughout the treatment. I liked the fact that she used acupressure too and left the treatment feeling relaxed and invigorated. I will definitely be back!

Thank you Nicki for leaving your lovely review
That is fantastic I am glad you enjoyed your visit to our sa at the Hilton and that you enjoyed your facial with Sophie.

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Natalia and Amelia who took care of myself and my partner on Saturday. We’ve spent a great time at the spa, my partner even fall asleep during massage and I havn’t been so relaxed in a long time . Great service and lovely ladies.

Thank you Marlena for your lovely review

It is great to hear that your both enjoyed your visit and treatments

We hope to see you again at the spa

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing, been to a lot of spa places but this is definitely one of the best. Would highly recommend to anyone and all the girls who worked there were really friendly and helpful. Great massages from both Amelia and kiona who were great.

1  Thank Seaside599764

That is so rewarding to hear thank you so much
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to us and we hope to see you again at the spa