“Best lobster i manchester.”

Randall and Aubin Manchester
Reserve with OpenTable
Randall and Aubin Manchester is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 2,483 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Atmosphere was brillian. Very cosy and laid back as well as staff making us feel very comfortable. i ordered oysters and they were best I have ever had. They were so good you could chew them endlessly. My wife who is not fond of them had two. I ordere the prawns in a cup and they were very swet and tender. Oour main meal was the lobster which was amazing.

All the food is fresh and the sea food is a cut above the rest. I would defnitely go back just to have the lobster and oysters. Will bevisiting on a regular basis.

You have to try the icecream and the vanilla cheesecake is paired with its own perfect flavour.

Some may find the price high bit I feel it was totally worth the experience.

1  Thank maliksaif

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I've been a few times now and it's only ever got better.
Perfect for any occasion - with the family or romantic date.
Also the options on the menu allow you to eat well if you feel like spending or not.

Recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank Robbie T
Reviewed 3 April 2018

What an experience! We had the seafood platter and it was everything that we expected and more, completely jaw dropping and the staff where so nice, interactive and friendly. The quality of the seafood is excellent and will definitely be returning and recommending.

1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had some friends visiting me few days ago, so I booked for 5 people for saturday night. Since you put one foot inside the restaurant you can feel the amazing atmosphere: the restaurant is sooo cosy, the music is nice, the staff so cool and friendly and the decoration is pleasant.

We had calamari, classic moules and plat de fruits de mer: just everything delicious, followed by squid, halibut and lobster: the squid was so tasty, the lobster flavourful and juicy and the halibut incredible! Everything so fresh and perfectly cooked. As desserts we had cheesecake, pudding and chocolate cake: every dessert was amazing, but my friends simply fell in love with the cheesecake: they wanted to order more! The cocktails were delicious and made with care.

Overall Randall and Aubin is more that a resataurant: is an experience!

2  Thank RubenTuesday
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited early evening and were looking forward to our meal having viewed the website and menu beforehand. However our experience was quite a let down.
The staff were friendly but did not appear genuine or spontaneous in their interactions and we felt service was poor for a restaurant of this standard.
Despite arriving early for our table we were rushed through our meal with the main course being served before we had even got halfway through our starter! Our mains were quite bland and uninspiring, although not horrible, they were more something you would expect to be served in chain restaurant costing half the price. The desserts were much nicer, particularly the sticky date sponge and this was the only course we actually finished.
In summary, we left feeling completely disappointed with our dining experience and wished we’d gone elsewhere. A shame because the restaurant has all the elements to be great, it just underperformed at each point.

1  Thank spacecatGlasgow