“60th birthday”

Ranked #29 of 570 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We specialise in fine cantonese cuisine made with naturally fresh ingredients. Over thirty years experience in the preparation and cooking of the many dishes we offer you. A lot of preparation is necessary to ensure that the food arrives on your table hot and freshly cooked, as all Chinese food should be, and the main objective of China Rose is that you should enjoy the food in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the China rose for my 60th birthday, it was a fantastic night, lovely food and great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Food is fantastic however I felt slightly rushed.

The chicken and lettuce cups are unreal. I’d definitely recommend getting those.

Would recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

went with the family for an 8.00 booking offered drinks in the bar area when we arrived, given plenty of time choosing our meals when we sat down and the food was served it was absolutely gorgeous.will definitely go back

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Came for a Mother's Day meal with my three daughter's (eldest was paying), they also catered very well for my youngest daughter who is on the Autistic Spectrum.

On arrival we were placed in an area so we could order our food/drinks. After recieving our drinks we were shown to our table by one of the staff named Jodie who was very polite.

Food was brought to our table very swiftly I might add after we were settled down to eat. The entertainment while we were there, were called The Bowkers & everyone seemed to appreciate them singing with numerous applauses throughout.

Throughout our meal numerous staff came to see if we were enjoying ourselves & the food, which I may add is the best chinese food by miles. All staff were lovely, smiling & helpful when we asked for more drinks etc.

I myself have eaten here on numerous ocassions when they've had 'Show Times', I've celebrated family birthday meals out & the staff have always been willing to help each time.

This IS by far one of the best establishments for entertainment & fine dining of chinese cuisine, definitely worthy of 5 stars!

1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Me and some work coleuges came in for a meal. This was our first time had dined here and I must say once I walked through those double doors I was astounded by how elegant the restaurant is.
We was greated and asked if we would like to sit in the lounge and have a drink or straight to the table. We chose to sit in the lounge, have a drink and look over the menues, everything was reasonably priced.
We chose to have half a duck, minced pork and bbq ribs as our starter. I had the chicken curry, stake in seswan and egg fried rice as my main.
After we had order we went down to the table.
Once at the table the starter was quick out and it was delicious after our starter we had a 10 minute break and then they asked if we was ready for our main course . Our main course was absolutely spectacular.
We will definitely be dining here again.
I highly recommend, it's a great experience for a medium expense.

1  Thank Jade S