“EXCELENCE ALL ROUND”

The Quality Hotel Dudley
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Dudley
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed at the hotel for 8 days the breakfast was perfect and the chef andy was very helpful.Mietek the waiter was was also very pleasant and always smiling when he came to take your order,we had a meal almost every night at the hotel,the sirloin steak was exceptional,we have been back to the hotel several times and always found the staff very pleasant and very welcoming.

Stayed: April 2012
Nick W, Guest Relations Manager at The Quality Hotel Dudley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Many thanks for the time taken to post your response regarding your recent stay at the hotel and great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. All our staff work very hard & strive to provide a standard of service that exceeds all our guests expectations, when positive comments about the standard of service given are given, the staff concerned get a great lift from this. I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel soon.
Many thanks for your response.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I've recently returned from a Business trip in Dudley and have had an excellent stay at this hotel. From the initial booking process to check out, I could not fault a thing. My room was clean and fresh looking with a new Plasma Tv on the wall. I ate dinner each evening and throughly enjoyed the menu, its a take on a steak style restaurant and the food and service was excellent. The receptionist's kindly helped me with directions for my travels around the area and they also faxed and printed paperwork for me each evening.If you are looking to stay in the area, I would recommed this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Many thanks for the time taken to post your review of your stay with us recently and good to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. Our staff are always striving to offer a service that exceeds expectations from check in to check out for our guests.
The hotel's restaurant offers a great choice for our diners, a 'daily specials' board is available along with our Ala Carte menu offering great food and at very competitive prices.
We hope that should you be returning to the area we can look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I was at this hotel for a brak with my girl and the staff cud not do a nuf of us. the staff are rally good and flandley. the breakfast this rally good. and the room wow that was nice and claen to. I have told all my mates and flamley about the hotel.

Room Tip: you need to have the right money for the bueses becs there dont do chag
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dennis M

Many thanks for the time taken in posting a review of your stay with us recently. It was great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in the hotel and the standard of service provided by our staff and standard of food served exceeded your expectations.
I hope that we can welcome you your family and friends back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Had the misfortune to spend three days at this hotel because the Village across the road was full. Reception is a joke they messed up the booking, we had to ask for water for the training room, then we got the smallest bottles of water I've ever seen, and had to wait two days for paper towels to be put in the gents toilet. Everything seemed to be too much trouble for the reception staff, in fact the only saving grace was the restaurant where the staff were at least friendly though the food was very much mediocre, and the coffee dishwater.

At breakfast they had one working domestic two slice toaster that was too small to put a slice of bread in, what is that about? pathetic. They served you tepid food at breakfast and despite ordering the same meal both nights you'd have never guessed as the "quality" was completely inconsistent.

After lunch I checked in once they had sorted their mistake and found my booking, I was told my room was ready and walked to the far side of the hotel with arms full of stuff I needed over the three days only to find the cleaner had only just started cleaning it. So back to reception where I was given another room at the further end of the hotel right on a very busy main road. I could be bothered to change yet again so put up with the traffic noise for two nights.

The training room was poor though the bedrooms were just OK. We will not be using the hotel again, and it should change its name to Poor Quality Hotel

Room Tip: My most helpful tip would be book a room at the Village hotel across the road
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Karl K

Many thanks for taking the time and posting your review of your stay with us recently, may I firstly apologise for the problems that you had during your stay.
All of the staff at the hotel always strive to offer the best service to all of our guests, we always look into the areas highlighted by our guests and make any necessary changes and improvements.
The issues raised from your stay are being dealt with by the management team at the hotel should you wish to contact me for an update please email bdm@qualityhoteldudley.co.uk.
Regards

Reviewed 26 February 2012

We didn't stay overnight in the hotel, but the function for Mum's 90th birthday party could not have gone any better. The function room was just the right size for family and friends, it was very clean, the staff were friendly and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble, the food was of a good standard and hot on a cold February night. Would be happy to hold another function there and recommend it to friends. Special thanks to Terri and Jenny.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Adrian T

Many thanks in taking the time to post your review of the arranged birthday party for your mum's 90th birthday party at our hotel.
Our Meetings and Events staff always offer a great, friendly and professional service for all party, meetings and conferences orgainisers and ensure that every wish is catered for during such special events.
We hope that we can welcome you and your friends back to the hotel soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dudley
0.5 km away
4.3 km away
Travelodge Birmingham Dudley
Travelodge Birmingham Dudley
#2 of 2 in Breierley Hill

Been to The Quality Hotel Dudley? Share your experiences!