We were staying in Lancaster for just one night as we had a funeral to go to the next day. Andrea was extremely considerate and helpful, allowing us to leave our bags in our room and to return briefly after the funeral to change into more suitable clothes for travelling.
Room was fine - bed very comfortable and heating good. Decor was on the chintzy side and not to our taste but it didn't detract from the comfort. Breakfast was perfectly adequate. This was a very much better experience in all respects than we had the last time we stayed in Lancaster at the Royal King's Arms. Location couldn't have been better for us as we were travelling by train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 minutes from the centre of Lancaster & all its attractions. Easy access to Lancaster University & St Martins College and all the hospitals. Close to the train/bus station. All rooms are individually designed and en-suite with tea/coffee making facilities, TV, Iron & board and hairdryer. Varied breakfast menu. Off road private car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Old Station House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Station House Bed And Breakfast
- Old Station House Hotel Lancaster