“Great value tasty tapas”
Review of Aroma Cafe

Aroma Cafe
Ranked #42 of 272 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Reviewed 31 October 2015

We came to Aroma with family following their recommendation and enjoyed a delicious tapas lunch. The food was full of flavour and great value, with the final bill for a plentiful feast and soft drinks for five being only just over £40. Would thoroughly recommend.

4  Thank BeetleGolf

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Bit disappointed with this place really. We ordered the shared platter and it wasn't too good. Lots of sauce, but not enough substance. Also, because it came in stages (but nobody told us this) we ended up absolutely full before everything had arrived. I also ordered tea which was so weak I had to ask for another tea bag. Overall, I think that the aim of this place is good - but the service let it down on this occasion i.e. explain more about the food, the content, the product.

4  Thank 50jeanetteh
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

After a trip to the cinema my daughter and I went back to Aroma. I wasn't disappointed, delicious. The people who work there are great and the coffee lovely. I am strictly a black americano person, but I went wild and had an expression with Nutella and foam. No idea what came over me, but wow! Not at all sickly sweet or gloopy, and the double expresso was calmed down - an amazing find. The food was lovely and the unhassled atmosphere was perfect after a half term kids movie. Wonderful, thank you.

4  Thank WonderingEnglishRose
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I visit Leamington a few times a year and came across this wonderful cafe today. I normally go to Shou Shou but unfortunately we had a very bad experience there today and were treated with appalling rudeness by a member of staff.

Walked down the street and came across Aroma and the contrast was stark! As soon as we walked through the door, we were met by a lovely welcoming smile from what I assume was the owner.

This cafe has the most wonderful atmosphere, very relaxed, cosy and just a lovely positive energy.

The hot chocolate was fabulous and I loved the face created in the foam with chocolate powder. I had lemon drizzle cake, my friend had carrot cake and both were lovely.

Next time, I will definitely try the tapas which looked really good.

Aroma is well worth a visit if you find yourself in Leamington.

4  Thank GranardDublin
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Really enjoyable experience ,everything was fresh and top quality .the host is lovely and the food and coffee were excellent. Service was good. Relaxing music and warm ambient. Recommended to every tapas lover .

4  Thank Dansh S