“Excellent meal, and took nut allergy requirements in their stride!”
Review of The Drawing Board

The Drawing Board
Price range: USD 8 - USD 28
Description: The Drawing Board is an eclectic, independent Free House with a good mix of ales, malts, crafts & wines. It's a relaxed family & dog friendly place to eat, drink & chew the fat
Reviewed 21 November 2017

One member of our group has a severe nut allergy. We had not booked or pre-warned them of this.. The waiting staff and chef went out of their way to ensure that she was able to choose from the wide selection on the menu, adapted dishes where necessary, and the food was delicious too. She doesn’t always get the same level of care with her severe allergy, so it was refreshing to be able to relax and enjoy our meals.

1  Thank AnneD2610

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Love the Twitter counter. Kept us entertained for hours while stood at the bar for a few beers after work.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

First time eating out in Leamington - would definitely recommend. Beautiful exterior and a quirky, fun interior!

Tapas was gorgeous, as was the main - vegetable risotto. The food came out in good time and the service was fantastic, the waitresses were super friendly (and helpful when deciding on gin choices).

Overall it was a lovely meal in a cool setting - will 100% come back!

1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a quirky little restaurant in the centre of Leamington, with great decor and an impressive menu with lots of choices. The staff were welcoming, friendly and very efficient and the service was impeccable. Four of us dined, we all had something different to eat, and each of us loved our choices. (How often does that happen!). And that's because the quality and presentation were excellent, the food was tasty and innovative and the prices were reasonable. Cannot fault this restaurant at all - a little gem.

1  Thank hilary152
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As a coeliac I was initially impressed by the clear labelling of gluten free items on the menu. The first alarm was however when I noticed that the shepherds pie I was going to order was labelled gf on my menu but not my friend's. After asking the waitress, we found it was not gluten free and the menu hadn't been updated. I then went for the beef which was marked on both menus as gf. It came out with pasta on it, confused I checked with the waitress who checked with the chef only to find it was indeed wheat pasta... They eventually made me some really dry beef with peas and chips and served it after my friends had finished. The only upside was they did not charge me for the food, still was a hugely disappointing meal that nearly left me very ill.....twice....

3  Thank Tom G