“Cakes to die for”

Blueberry Hill Patisserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I bought a cake for my birthday from here and since then will never buy cake for anywhere else! Easily the most delicious cakes I have ever eaten. The staff are wonderful and the food is to die for.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had an afternoon tea here with a friend and it was really wonderful. Gorgeous food, beautifully presented and lovely staff. The room upstairs is sunny and calm and a wonderful way to catch up with a friend. The cakes are really, really yummy. I can't do them justice and have recommended them to a number of my friends and family already. I will definitely visit here again and the tea is in a proper teapot with a strainer! LOVE IT

Nina-Sarah, Owner at Blueberry Hill Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Thank you for your scores and for taking the time to write a review.
We are really pleased that you enjoyed your afternoon tea experience at Blueberry Hill.
We strive to create a nice atmoshphere, as well as great home-made cakes and thank you for your custom. Nina

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Me, my mum, dad and sister came here to celebrate my birthday with a lovely afternoon tea. We were greeted with numerous friendly smiles and a very warm welcome.

We reserved the big square table upstairs as it was a birthday treat and we wanted it to be special. There were lots of lovely finger sandwiches and scones, brownies and lemon slices. And as it was my birthday I received a cupcake with a candle in it as they sang happy birthday, it was really kind :)..

I will definitely return :)

4  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Took a friend and his new partner to Blueberry Hill. Had fantastic cakes, good teas and all served with a super friendly service.

1  Thank dreilloc
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A great find!
Excellent choice of sandwiches, baguettes etc for lunch and a wonderful selection of cakes - to eat in or take away.
Add in the very friendly service and nice cosy surroundings, a perfect spot.

1  Thank Allen H