“Excellent cakes and great service at a reasonable price!”
Review of Blueberry Hill Patisserie - CLOSED

Blueberry Hill Patisserie
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Took a friend and his new partner to Blueberry Hill. Had fantastic cakes, good teas and all served with a super friendly service.

1  Thank dreilloc

Reviewed 20 July 2014

A great find!
Excellent choice of sandwiches, baguettes etc for lunch and a wonderful selection of cakes - to eat in or take away.
Add in the very friendly service and nice cosy surroundings, a perfect spot.

1  Thank Allen H
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic time with my beautiful sister and my gorgeous niece as a treat for my sisters birthday. We had afternoon tea for three . The service was great and the food was exceptional especially the scones with jam and clotted cream. All homemade cakes and pastries and we would definitely recommend you to try them out.

3  Thank Helen H
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went here with a couple of friends for a bit of a treat last weekend. I didn't realise there was so much to choose from and it took me ages just looking at everything. I had a cream tea with a pot of Earl Grey (proper tea leaves!) and everything was totally delicious. My friends had coffees and two different cakes and both said they were great. This place is a bit off the beaten track but it's worth going to. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the place was really busy. Can't wait to come back as I need to try that lemon squidgy thingy.

2  Thank MissDeeMeena
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Having been a fairly regular customer I was disappointed to be embarrassed with a refusal to accept my Scottish Sterling money. With no other means of paying I was obliged to leave (probably never to return which is a shame because I've previously enjoyed the service and the food). I contacted my friends and we ate elsewhere where my money was excepted without question.

3  Thank philby409
Nina-Sarah, Owner at Blueberry Hill Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hello, I have spoken to the member of staff who served you and the issue wasn't that it was a scottish note, but that having been breifed to look out for suspicious large notes the staff member couldn't be sure that your note was okay, unfortunately the pen we use to help detect
counterfeit notes had just ran out so she couldn't be sure.
I understand this must have been frustrating for you and I apologise...we now have a new pen.
You will be welcome back with your scottish money should you wish to return.
Kind Regards