“good set menu for lunch”
Review of Star & Garter

Star & Garter
Reserve with OpenTable
Star & Garter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 284 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: USD 8 - USD 33
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Star & Garter is just a few moments away from the shopping heart of Leamington Spa, and only a short distance from the beautiful town of Warwick. Our fantastic pub is a relaxed environment where you can eat, drink and relax wherever you want. Our kitchen creates top quality fresh food all day from Brunch to Dinner, with locally sourced ingredients. We can also help you host your party in our Private Dining room with French windows leading onto a private terrace.
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Friendly, efficient service and freshly cooked tasty food served in a relaxed gourmet pub. We have been often for an evening meal but really enjoyed lunch there.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I was recommended one of the specials and it was really excellent - great service, great food , will visit again

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We have been here for dinner and all I can say as a restaurant owner is that the service was really polite and attentive.
We had a few different gin s to start the evening (they were lovely) and a couple a bottle of wine everything followed by starters and mains which were super tasty,well presented and well cooked!!!
I also had the chocolate caramel and penut Sunday which was absolutely AMAZING!
THANK YOU for making the evening with my friends so special and I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

This is one of those places that you just want to go back to. The pub has a great selection of beers. The staff are very attentive and friendly. The place itself is light, open and very airy with an abundance of places to sit down.

The food looks very good and I noticed quite a few people making compliments about this. Must try some the next time I go.

I've just moved into the area and this will almost certainly become one of my regular haunts.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The Star is a regular haunt for us on our day off (Monday) but our recent August visit was the best we’ve experienced. The revised lunchtime inclusive menu had great choices and option for Gluten Free too. Best Moules I’ve had in a long time here or in France. Definitely worth a visit!