All reviews warwick castle family room hotel is situated plenty of parking comfortable stay an evening meal pleasant staff stratford upon avon stayed here for one night tea and coffee town centre breakfast was excellent sainsburys
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service arrived early for a wedding at 11 am had traveled from Hampshire. Asked the receptionist if the room was ready she gave me my key straight away.
I had called the night before and spoken to Patrick he said they would do their very best . Well done Holiday Inn .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear McGlashon

Thank you for your kind words and we're glad we could assist in your request

Regards

HI Leamington Spa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just needed a hotel close enough to Leamington Spa & Dallas Burston Polo Club, as we were over for a wedding.
Arrived around 2pm. The hotel is situated on Business Park, so lovely & quiet. The staff member on reception was warm & friendly. Always a good sign. Room was as expected. Modern, small & clean. No issues with the room at all.
After a visit to Leamington Spa, we came back to the hotel for some food, which we were told they were short staffed & could not do this. This was quickly resolved, which to me shows good staff guest relations.
The reception area is lovely, with the restaurant, bar & seating area all open plan.
Taxi ordered through reception to Dallas Burston Polo Club.
Returned at 12 & slept like a log. The bed was very comfortable.
Lovely breakfast in the morning.
Good staff, good sleep & good food.
If we were in the area again, we would definitely use this Hotel as our base.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AFrogson

I'm pleased that we met your needs and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Booked in for 2 nights as viewing Warwick Uni...
We arrived on Friday evening after a long drive from Devon so decided to eat in the restaurant...
Food was plain but ok but served on stone cold plates, the cost was out of this World - £19 for 2 g&t’s.....
Breakfast made up for it with piping hot plates and stone cold food and one guest wandering around the restaurant in her pyjamas...., classy....
Visited Warwick Uni on the Saturday and decided to eat at the Moorside pub down the road - superb...
Went back to the hotel to find out there was a wedding party in the room below....
No mention when we booked of course otherwise we’d have gone elsewhere...
Mentioned it to the guy on reception but to be fair might as well have commented to the tree outside for the amount he cared.....
It’s a shame, we’ve stopped at HI a lot thinking they were of a standard....
They’re obviously not......

Room Tip: Don’t stay in 137....
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Elaine G

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I'm keen to discuss this further and if acceptable could you please email me?

operations.hileamington@kewgreen.co.uk

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great small version of a holiday inn. Clean and comfortable. Desk staff were friendly and helpful and evening meal was very yummy. Good amount of towels and coffee/ tea making facilitiez but no biscuits in your room!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Rachel F

Thank you for your kind words. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you once more.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Staying for business and chose as close to office. If it wasn’t for location I wouldn’t stay again and even then, I’d have to talk myself into it.
I say this as rooms are not business friendly or practical. No fridge or mini bar. No water (not even in vending machine on floor). No power plug by bed to charge phone. Lightning terrible. No shelves to put cosmetics in shower.
Had large groups in so breakfast was jam packed and if you timed it wrong a very long wait for dinner. On the positive the room service and restaurant menu the same, so could order and hide from the crass crowd in my room.
I know you get what you pay for, and got past the room being dated, but without the practicalities it was annoying

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadine B

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Your feedback has been passed along to the team.

HI Leamington Spa