“Amazing”
Review of Valles

Valles
Price range: USD 13 - USD 26
Description: We are a modern European restaurant situated in the South town of Leamington Spa, offering locally sourced produce in an intimate relaxed dining setting. We are very reasonably priced with our popular set menu choices. The Brother and sister venture with our wealth of experience in the Hospitality sectors brings to you an independently run restaurant ensuring you have an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. It's small and cute, lovely atmosphere and charismatic staff
The good was fantastic, would recommend the lamb Tagine
Definitely book in advance

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I booked here because of the glowing reports on Trip Advisor when my daughter and I visited Leamington and wanted a special evening together . We were not disappointed, on the contrary , everything exceeded our expectations. We enjoyed a leisurely drink in the charming sofa area after a very warm welcome and went on to have a beautifully presented and tasty meal ( I agree with the person who said that the chips were the best ever ! ) with excellent service from the two lovely ladies calmly giving their full attention to a packed restaurant of happy customers . This will be my first choice for eating when I next visit my home town , if it is not full of my relatives to whom I have provided a similar report !

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We had our daughters 21st birthday party at Valles and everything was so good.
Service food and atmosphere could not have been any better !
A very big thank you indeed for making us so welcome and for the special tiramisu !

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We didnt have a reservation and just popped in whilst waiting for a show to start at the Leamington Assembly over the road, we sat in a gorgeous comfy snug area and shared the Mediterranean Platter which was absolutely lovely with the best side of chips I've ever tasted. The staff were informative and attentive bringing complimentary water, bread and olives. We will defiantly return for a full meal and I can't wait!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Ate here the other night, never been to this restaurant before despite living in Leamington my whole life. Very impressed, service was great with waitresses being very knowledgeable about the menu, great deals with 3 courses £20 and the food was really delicious. Nice decor & just a lovely peaceful atmosphere. Will definitely return.