“Perfectly good meal”
Review of Tigris BBQ

Tigris BBQ
Ranked #70 of 267 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We had a good meal at tigris. I wish that there was am option in between 'average' and 'very good', I would give this restaurant 3.5 stars if possible, but I'll err on the side of generosity and give it 4. We started with shared mezze - which was very good and a generous portion - also when I asked for some extra bread this was promptly supplied and we weren't charged extra, for which I was most grateful. My main course, lamb kisander, was fine, although the lamb perhaps not the juiciest. My partners stuffed vine leaves were also fine. We shared baklava for dessert - another plus here, as the portions are pretty good and so a shared dish is easily enough for two, and additionally the helpful waitress offered us complimentary tea - nice of her. The service was also good, prompt and attentive without being intrusive. £55 for two, with drinks including 3 courses, not bad these days I guess. Yes, I'd recommend this restaurant if you like Turkish food.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had another great lunch here over the weekend... Always a little quiet but the food and service always make up for that!

Very reasonably priced with generous portions!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Tigris last night. We had a hot sharing platter for starter and then the muxed grill with rice chips and salad. Can't fault it. Food and service were excellent. The Turkish owner is the chef and his English wife is front of house... what a lovely couple. Definitely recommend anyone trying it. Excellent value for money ... about £20 a head including a beer - try the Efes, if youve been ro Turkey it brings back the holiday feeling

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Three course lunch 8.95.lady serving was great new lad serving it was his first day.i had falafel hubby had turkey sausuage both were amazing both with salad and warm bread.i had chicken skewers main hubby had lamb wrapped in aubergine in red wine with rice.i tasted that it was lovely.dessert was a backlava all for 8.95 fab.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went there for dinner, from the start the staff was very welcoming and friendly. Food came quickly and it was delicious, we got the mix grill to share and I loved all of it. The waitress was lovely and chatty so was the owner. We got a lovely Kurdish tea and baklava in the end on the house :)
Would definitely go there again.