“Good value ”
Review of Tigris BBQ

Tigris BBQ
Ranked #81 of 272 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I went here recently with family & I thought the set menu lunch was very good value for £10. The food was nice, particularly the stuffed aubergine. Also worth trying the Turkish coffee. Would visit again.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

We went as a group of 4, we were greeted and seated in good time; the restaurant was quiet... there was a nice warm fire (although fake).

Our waitress was friendly and not over bearing, she gave us time to get settled and offered us drinks and a quick run through of the menu.

We all opted for the lunch time menu, cracking value at less than £10- we had a range of dishes and all were lovely, I had for my starter a Turkish garlic sausage, main was a lamb stew thing with rice and pudding was your classic baklava... I requested ice cream and the waitress was delightful with and obliged.

Overall a great experience, tasty food and great value and I would like to return for dinner and some booze.

Also had a Turkish coffee... that put hairs on my chest.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Christmas party in December lovely food. Great service and tasteful decor.
We all enjoyed the evening and will be back!
Highly recommended great food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Helsbells7
Reviewed 31 December 2016

This was our first visit to Tigris and it won't be our last. Excellent food and good value. The staff were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

i went here a few days ago with my friend for the lunch set menu,£8.95, we thought it was good value, good quality and decent selection of choice, turkish food, but things like kebabs etc, i had houmous with warm bread for starter and chicken delight which was in a creamy sauce with rice and carrot cake, it was all lovely , happy to recommend this new restaurant