Holiday Inn Preston
USD 71
USD 64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 71/night.

The Park Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
USD 60
USD 58
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
USD 77
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Ashwood Hotel(Preston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscar parkmini gymcoach tripguild halllimited parkingtown centrecoach partybreakfast staffbar areafirst floorcentral locationfull englishdouble roomtrain stationwould stay againstayed here for one nighttea and coffee
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights, lovely room, very clean & comfortable. Very centrally located. Not many parking spaces, had to park in the town centre streets on the Saturday night!
My only negative comment that was it was rememberence Sunday and being married to someone in the armed forces the 2 minute silcence was very important to me. While obseving this in my room the maid continued to hover and move furniture throughout this in the room next door.
However this would not put me off returning.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Very clean rooms although very much on the miniscule side. i would hate to share with my wife as it was a bit of a struggle to accommodate myself and luggage never mind doubling it up!

Situated next door to the bus station the hotel is a 5 minute walk from the center of Preston which is a huge disappointment (full of kebab takeaways run down pups and boarded up shops) i was more than a little surprised how run down Preston seems at night.

The hotel offers only in the region of 30 car parking spaces therefore if you are not one of the lucky ones you have to park in the NCP car park over the bus station (at your own risk)

The hotel staff were very helpful and polite but if i ever stay in the area again i would stay 20 miles up the road in Lancaster!

Room Tip: They are all the same
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This hotel is next the bus station and within easy walking distance of the centre of Preston.
The hotel is very functional and lacks any character of interest. The rooms are well soundproofed so the location next to the bus station creates no noise problems.
The breakfast options are reasonable and include options for vegetarians.
My main problem with this hotel is that I did not get the 7am morning call which I had asked for at reception. For this reason I have given a low score for service.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Holiday Inn Preston was an awesome hotel for the 2 nights which I stayed here. The food was brilliant and the location was amazing. The rooms were very quiet and the service was very good. However, the rooms and toilets were a bit small. The rooms were nicely decorated and the view from the room was good.The beds were amazing and the variety of TV channels was good. If I come to Preston again, I will surely stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank vikaskini
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I recently stayed in the Preston Holiday Inn along with my wife for one night as we had come to see Sarah Millican at the Guild Hall.

This was our first stay in a Holiday Inn and we were most impressed. The decor of the room was very nice and we couldn't fault any part of our stay. The staff were also friendly and the breakfast was also very nice.

The location is also very handy being in easy walking distance of the main shopping area and also for us, the Guild Hall

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple