“Great Food. Never disappoints”

The Delhi Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 346 Restaurants in Solihull
Price range: USD 13 - USD 20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the... 'Best kept secret in Solihull. At the Delhi we strive to provide a unique experience in eating, bringing you authentic Indian cuisine, reliving the days of the Old East and embracing the new flavours of the West. Our success is testimony to the exquisite presentation of our food, which is meticulously prepared by AWARD WINNING CHEFS in our OPEN KITCHEN using only the freshest of ingredients. Whether you eat in, take out or use our FREE delivery service, we hope it is an experience you will long remember and visit us again and again.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Another great visit to the Delhi. Fantastic food and service. Hamza was outstanding he catered for our every need. A must visit in Solihull

2  Thank bobbyb1230
Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Whilst on business with a colleague we called in this highly recommended restaurant, we weren't to be disappointed.

I had a starter of lamb chops, which were probably the best I've had to date. My colleague had a fish starter which he said was excellent. I followed up with a keema muttah which was sensational, the other main was equally as good.

It really was one of the best Indian meals I have ever had, I can't praise the food highly enough. With drinks and the usual popadoms the bill came to just under £50 for the pair of us, excellent value.

Thank you for a great meal, hopefully I can return in the not too distant future.

1  Thank PinkPanther59
Maz R, Owner at The Delhi Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

You are most welcome. I love your profile name by the way.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Worst Indian restaurant in UK. Run and managed by crooks. Be aware of the little crook master Alii. He doesn’t even have basic sense of dealing with customers. Must get a visit from health n hygiene people.

4  Thank Jatinder Vir S

Jatinder, What an utterly pathetic individual you are. You've taken more time to fabricate an online review of a scenario that never occurred, other than in your own imagination. Did you visit another restaurant and have one too many Jack Daniels as we don't know Alii ! Thanks for the entertainment.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Today’s Indian was in Solihull.

I felt I was surrounded by Indian restaurants and picked a great place. Very authentic.

The food was very very tasty.

Small inside but that’s fine

Real depth in the flavours

Thanks guys.

3  Thank Reedy2007
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went as a group of nearly 20 people to celebrate a 30th birthday. The service was very fast and they were very accommodating when fitting everyone in and making sure we all had drinks as soon as we sat down.
We ordered from the party menu which was very reasonable! All the food was gorgeous. There were a wide range of drinks available for all.
The staff were all very friendly, chatty and helpful.
I would definitely go back again!
Thank you!