1,506 results
All reviews bowling green george restaurant spiral staircase high street afternoon tea town centre indian restaurant strawberries car park trouser press bars and restaurants reception staff restaurant manager food was lovely one night stay lovely room liz
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Well i would like to tell you about our New Year stay at the Remada
the New years Party there were 120 people who had a fantastic time the evening started at 7pm and went on till late ,the food was great and served piping hot just to every bodys liking.
The Disco was Brill playing all the good stuff Dance the night away.
The Hotel Staff gave us a great time served us well nothing was to much trouble every one ready to help.
The next morning with your head in the Air came down to a great Breakfast

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Servic... S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Our New Years Evening celebrations were a great success this year, and we thank you for acknowledging this on Trip Advisor!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I have stayed here on a few occasions now, the latest being a couple of times over the Christmas period. I have to say that all the rooms were lovely, warm, clean and quiet. I received a very personal service, in particular from the reception staff. All of my needs were more than catered for! Overall, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending a stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Servic... S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Our reception staff will always do their utmost to ensure our guests have an amazing stay, and we thank you for your great comments.
We hope you will visit us again really soon!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

The thing I care about most is ticked. The room at night was quiet and that for me means a good nights sleep where I don't get up without feeling the need to sink 5 coffee's during breakfast.

The bed was a little flimsy, but perfectly serviceable. The food at the on site restaurant is fantastic, and the staff (especially Jade) are just lovely and very attentive to peoples needs. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JJ C

A quiet restful nights sleep is what we aim to achieve for all our guests, thank you for your review from all the team at Ramada Solihull!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Use the ramada when attending NEC. Rooms are a good size for what we needed it for. Service and quality of food and beverages are excellent. Would recommend as it is only £16 by taxi from Birmingham airport. Well worth the price

Room tip: Accessible from airport .
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Servic... S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

We thank you for staying with us!
We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Having stayed at the Ramada on a few occasions over the past few months I have to vouch that the service and quality always remains consistent. I have stayed in the double room and the suites and cannot fault any aspect of the hotel. The location is ideal to reach the town centre for food, cinema and shopping at Touchwood. Admittedly I have not eaten at the resturant but will be sure to do so upon my next visit in the near future.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Customer Servic... S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

We look forward to you trying the excellent food in our restaurant on your next visit to Ramada Solihull!