All reviews holiday inn touchwood shopping centre executive room lovely hotel location is excellent good size christmas party public areas health club hotel restaurant food was lovely leisure facilities bar area car parking stayed here for one night afternoon tea wedding reception
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I recently enjoyed a one night stay whilst on business, I had a double room which had all the amenities. The bathroom was spacious with an excellent shower.

Breakfast next morning was self service and consisted of an excellent choice. The location is very good with several bars and restaurants within walking distance.

An enjoyable stay thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank PinkPanther59
Matt H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for such a fantastic review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Went for lunch to celebrate my Wife's birthday. We were the only couple in the dining room, but that did not matter as we were well served by the staff, Both of us had the lamb main course, which was excellent. The service was a little slow, but nibbles were brought to our table. Having told the staff that it was my wife's birthday we were treated to a complimentary Prosecco with our coffee. The bill was very satisfactory and we enjoyed the experience. Parking is free if you dine.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank drrferg
Matt H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We are delighted that your wife enjoyed her birthday with us. It is great to see the team acting upon the information you have given them and going the extra mile! we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night to visit friends. I have to say I was impressed with the interior of the hotel and the room was spacious and clean. The hotel is very conveniently placed, situated directly opposite Touchwood, so good for shopping, cinema and a variety of places to eat and drink. Th3 car park is a real plus and is provided free of charge to residents, which was a refreshing change. I would definitely stay here again, and would happily recommend it as a good place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank chrisletrek

Thanks for such an amazing review, we are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited crowne plaza Solihull for my wife's birthday and requested some information. Called the hotel the night before and spoke to the night manager Richard. Can I just say the service at this hotel is first class. I was checked in by the reception manager and returned to the hotel later in the evening. The night manager Richard followed up with my requests and requirements and made sure that my stay was perfect. I will be returning and will recommend this hotel to my friend and family. Thank you for everything Richard. You made it a memorable stay. See you in August!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank RogerYamahaR1

Thanks for recognising Richard for his efforts, Richard has received a STAR award on the back of your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Comfortable, clean en suite room with all amenities on second floor in the quiet zone, ensure a good night's sleep. Polite, efficient, welcoming staff, who were busy, but attentive. Half chicken at dinner was hugely overcooked and very dry. The staff took my comments and the uneaten portion back to the kitchen, who did not disagree and offered an apology - but no replacement or refund or even a discount! An excellent choice at buffet breakfast which was busy and well staffed.

If my dinner had not been so overcooked or my complaint handled better, I would have rated the visit as a 4.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank sandmhq
Matt H, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we will use your feedback to look at areas of improvement for your next stay with us.