“Great calzone and pasta”
Review of Prezzo - CLOSED

Prezzo
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Stepped in here for a late night dinner and was not disappointed. I enjoyed an absolutely delicious calzone and my partner loved her pasta dish. Service was really good with a smile. Prices were very reasonable. I can highly recommend this place for anyone wanting some delicious Italian food.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service and a pleasant atmosphere at Prezzo. Service was particularly pleasing as tonight several servers were working and this allowed prompt orders for food and drinks-this was a pleasant surprise as often I find this Prezzo slow in regards to customer service.
We used one of the email vouchers for 241 mains-worth a visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I first visited Prezzo in Tewkesbury when they first opened and the manager was extremely rude with very poor customer service. I finally decided to go back last night and give them another go as it has been a while. I have to eat gluten free and had already checked the gluten free menu on the website and have eaten in other Prezzos where they have provided me with a gluten free menu so I thought I would be ok. We walked in to be greeted by a lovely young girl who said she'd show us to our table. The same rude manager from last time was still there and he grunted something at the girl about needing to catch up and we'd have to wait. She showed us to a waiting area apologised and got us some menus. I asked for the gluten free menu and she said they didn't have a specific one. She asked the manager who came over to me with the normal menu and said we do gluten free options and pointed at things on the menu and that they didn't have another menu. I asked for the gluten free one I'd seen on the website and he went away shaking his head. He we so rude and made me fell like I was too much hassle because I have a dietary requirement. We got up and decided not to eat there as his attitude was appalling exactly how he was over a year ago!! So we walked out and went elsewhere. He didn't apologise on our way out just argued with me, how is that good customer service!! I will never go there again I'd rather travel to a different Prezzo. I feel sorry for the other staff.

love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you for visiting our restaurant.

We are really disappointed to hear that the service you received was not up to our standard.

Can you please forward this feedback to social@prezzo.co.uk and someone from our guest relations team will be looking into this further.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

First visit. Lovely evening. Excellent food and service. Loved the way they all worked together as a team. 10/10

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Me and my dad come here most Wednesdays to eat after swimming and we really like the staff. The managers are great and so is the food! We would like to recommend Mary-Kate on her superb friendlyness and service. Thank you for our meal!