“Great Pizza”

Add it.
Domino's Pizza Tewkesbury
Ranked #62 of 78 Restaurants in Tewkesbury
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Got to admit Dominoes is the place to get a great pizza. Great delivery service if ordered a take away.
Large pizza and get one free what a great deal.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Had friends over so ordered a delivery of two large pizzas, gluten free, chicken combo and 21 hot chicken wings.

When opening the pizza boxes they were squashed down so most of the pizza topping was stuck to the top of the box, also the pizzas were lukewarm. Gluten free pizza was cold, there was only 16 hot wings 5 had obviously flown away. The chicken combo was also cold.

This is not the first time that the food from here has been poor but this was really exceptionally BAD.

I did phone to complain within 5 mins of the delivery driver leaving and was offered a voucher ! The young lady I spoke to was very apologetic and polite. I did not accept the voucher as I said I would not every order food from them again.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Hadn't had a domino's pizza for a while and hadn't tried this one before, as we were stopping up the road, thought we would staff very friendly and helpful throughly enjoyed our pizzas with the lady telling us that there was an offer on large and medium even better very good recommended

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Ordered a pizza via the website for collection. Set the collection time to 1800 but decided to go a little early, which was fortunate. I arrived at 1750 and the pizza was ready and sitting on the shelf waiting for me to collect. When I pointed this out to the person who served me, they just shrugged their shoulders and said it would be ok and opened the box to show me. They completely missed the point that if I had come 10 minutes later the pizza would have been less than fresh.

Also the web receipt states that a survey will be sent after collection, this has not happened yet.

Also pay attention to the variety of offers that they are running as there are usually multiple ways to buy the same food, with some offers turning out cheaper than others. I wish they would simplify the offers.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We had one of their pizza's last night as a takeaway and must admit it was very tasty. My wife really enjoyed it as she is not narmally a pizza person.