Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall(Walsall)(Great Value!)
USD 73
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 83/night.

USD 138
Holiday Inn Express Walsall(Walsall)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 71/night.

USD 61
Priceline
USD 40
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 50/night.

USD 131
  • Restaurant
USD 78
USD 59
USD 81
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbrewers fayrecar parkovernight parkingretail parkart gallerywalsall town centrecanal sidepay and displaycentral locationusual standardtrain stationhotel guestsmeal dealexcellent stayextra pillowsfamily rooma great nights sleep
Reviewed 6 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 5 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stay in quite a few premier inns fairly regularly on our trips around the country. This one is excellent and a credit to them.
Firstly in the week preceding our stay they phoned and left a voicemail confirming my stay, telling me about parking and if I needed any further info to call and they’d be happy to go through it with me.
Car park is right next to the hotel and easy to find.
I paid I think £1.50 to cover me until 5.30 and then the £3.50 overnight hotel rate.
The town centre with all the shops you could need is literally a stones throw away.
All staff were so friendly and made sure I knew what I was doing with parking.
Room was exactly the same as all other premier inns, clean, comfy, everything I could need and we slept really well.
Used the attached restaurant (although plenty of other choices nearby) and both food and service was great for both dinner and breakfast.
If we were ever in the area again I would be more than happy to stay here and thoroughly recommend to others

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is superbly located close to the town centre.
The rooms are in good condition and are always clean.
The staff are friendly and welcoming, we will no doubt choose to stay here again when we return to visit relatives in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018

We had a wedding over the bank holiday weekend and chose this hotel once again. Same great staff at reception, breakfast and room cleaning. Close to town centre and eating places. The car park is £8 for 24 hours or £3.50 from 5pm until 10.30am the next day. Pretty safe area at night time. Will be back soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family