All reviews national holidays self service wedding party weekend break bar prices buffet breakfast would stay again overnight stop comfy bed family room full english cannot fault sammy venue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked into Barons Court with very short notice. I was given a lovely room but because of its proximity to the boiler room it was very noisy. I asked to be moved and that was arranged quickly and efficiently.
Unfortunately the room I was moved to wasn’t as nice and there were several minor problems.
However, I was a last minute booking so I can understand why things might not be up to the usual standards. I also accept that mistakes can happen but it’s how those mistakes are handled is what’s important.
I’m happy to say that the manager was absolutely faultless in his approach. I wish I had half his dignity. As well as dealing with my complaint he even patiently and sympathetically listened to me pour out my heart about my missing cat!
On this basis I am more than happy to recommend Barons Court Hotel to anyone visiting the West Midlands and would like to pass on my sincere thanks to all the staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for one night and couldn’t fault it at all. Lovely big room with en suite facilities, friendly and helpful staff and food was delicious, well presented and hot. We would certainly come back for another visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just been on a weekend break to Ironbridge with National Holidays staying overnight at the Barons Court Hotel. Mercure is an "up market" brand I believe and it was obvious as you entered that it was a quality hotel - the ground floor reception, lounge, bar and dining room are modern and stylish.
We had a double room on the first floor at the back of the hotel (we had requested a quiet room - and it was). The room was a good size and well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The en-suite bathroom was also a good size and had a bath with shower overhead. The shower had good water pressure and temperature. Toiletries (shower cream, shampoo and soap) were provided.
An evening meal was provided, there were 3 courses with a choice of 3 starters, 3 mains, 3 desserts. The food was really good and very well presented. Bar prices were on the high side - £20 min for a bottle of wine - but probably the norm for this class of establishment.
For anyone not wishing to eat or drink in the hotel there is a large pub (The Horse and Jockey) that serves food more or less directly opposite the hotel.
Breakfast was buffet style, self service with all the items require for a continental or full English breakfast. Again the food was really good.
The hotel staff were really good and friendly
Overall it was a really good hotel and well worth the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Have to say wonderful hotel good location ,room was very nice and modern reception very warm and friendly.the bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in would recommend this hotel had a lovely stay.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Due to a family bereavement at very short notice and at a very busy time at the hotel we needed 3 rooms for 3 nights . Michelle and Manager were extremely thoughtful ,helpful and understanding moving rooms around to keep the family together.The rooms were large clean and lovely comfortable beds, Ideal to unwind in.The staff were pleasant and helpful. We cannot thank the staff enough for making a hard time so much easier for us.

Mrs R.F.