“Girls night out”

Mu Mu Lounge & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #10 of 48 Nightlife in Maidstone
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends have been to mumus in the past and have enjoyed the atmosphere so we thought we’ll go again! As soon as we arrived we was welcomed by a lovely gentlemen we then got some drinks and the girl behind the bar named Mia was so polite and kind and ask if we going out for the night. We sat in the corner, the music was good not to loud when our table was messy it was immediately clean/cleared. I definitely recommend MuMus to anyone who is looking for a night out or a quick drink!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Best Dj in Maidstone. The music choice is always good, never fails. If your looking for some good rnb and hip hop, classics and new. Go here you won’t be disappointed.

2  Thank JessicaMayG
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic artisan cocktails ! Not cheap but worth it !!! Two for £10 I think I’m happy hour midweek . Great ambience in there , friendly and knowledgeable polite staff

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Never been to MuMu before.
Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The people in the venue were an older group which was nice as it seems everywhere I go lately is full of 18 year olds!!
Prosecco prices were fare game...can't complain I was happy!!
DJ on the Saturday night was playing pretty poor music not many people on the dance floor more people just round the bars socializing...maybe if the DJ would be more of a crowd pleasure there would be more action on the dance floor.

I would return but will most likely be around the bar socializing rather than dancing as the DJ was poor.

1  Thank SH05059