2,196 results
All reviewsclub roomdyson fanleisure facilitiesthe vervepublic housesky tvcoffee machinechanging roomsswimming poolgreat facilitieslovely hotelthe pubsteam roomstandard roomself servicecomfy bedwould stay again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently stayed here and left a t shirt. I phoned to seesif they had it, I called 4 times and they fobbed me off saying they would call me back and did not. Went to stay again at the hotel and the staff was no help in helping me find it. Someone has clearly taken my t-shirt or they just never bothered to actually have a look properly.In terms of the bedroom the toilet ran all night after one flush and was if a tap has been left on full blast, construction work at half 7, I did not have a pleasant stay whatsoever, my experience was horrible and will NOT be staying again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've stayed at various village hotels all over the country and have always found the quality of the rooms to be exceptional. However, i was left highly dissatisfied when i arrives for my stay at the maidstone hotel. I walked into my room to find the bed unmade. The shower would subsequently overflow meaning there was no option of staying in there over 2 minutes. The toilet was temperamental and would flush only on occasion. I was just really disappointed as having been a regular customer to the village, I had high expectations that we're not met.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gabsi123
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed one night as teavelling on business. Nice room, comfortable bed. Food choice limited and I felt pricey although ribs which I had were tasty enough. Decent choice for breakfast including full English and having paid in advance reasonable value.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Booked for 2 nights on a early bird savings and got a good deal. Hotel was great from the minute we arrived. Check in was easy and she explained everything about breakfast, gym, pool etc. We had a Club Room which was lovely. Amazing shower and lovely shampoo etc. Great coffee machine in room, could not fault anything. Swimming pool was lovely and clean, along with changing room. I would definitely book next year as we enjoyed it so much. All the staff were friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Situated just off the motorway, which is ideal. Hotel was basic but clean. The staff were friendly.The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. In the bedroom there were only towels for one guest and tea tray could have been a little more interesting.The windows opened, which was great. Prepare for a long walk to your room. Breakfast was a buffet and was good and plentiful.Overall this is a basic hotel but very expensive. Maybe it was August and located near London. Food and Starbucks coffee was also expensive. There are cheaper alternatives nearby.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family