1,817 results
All reviewstwo double bedsswimming poolgood sizeroom was largeweekend breaksteam roomchannel tunnelbreakfast was excellentone night stayevening mealgood nights sleepplenty of parkingfamily roomleisure facilitiesgymmotorwaysofa
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The location of this place is very convenient in terms of motorway connections and getting into Maidstone. Staff are all very friendly and pretty efficient.

The pool and gym are well run and maintained and have good opening hours. Rooms are spacious and comfortable without being luxurious.

Breakfasts are very good and dinners are great fro quick dash to the buffet or more relaxed A la Carte.

Overall this is a hotel well worth staying at for business especially, it's reasonably priced and very clean. It's functional but a little sterile, however if you need a room with decent food it's a good choice

Room Tip: I think all rooms are pretty equal - added benefits of robe / slippers etc in more 'upgrade' rooms but the one I stayed in was just fine
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2016

Dear Martin C,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our team members friendly and efficient. I was also pleased that you found our health club well run and maintained and that our rooms were spacious and comfortable.

I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Very friendly helpful staff. Reception/lobby area very nice but room seemed in need of some tlc. It was clean and tidy and fresh linen and towels. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice and plenty of staff to serve and help with anything you may require. Down side was having to pay for parking which I think they could waiver if you are a paying guest.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear Tracy B,

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Maidstone. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for your feedback. I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

The staff at this hotel is the best I've seen in the UK! The hotel itself seems to be highly trafficked by guests and has a few flaws (the main one being that it does not have an elevator) but the staff is very friendly and accommodating and will do what it takes to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible (to include carrying your bags up the stairs).

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear William M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our staff friendly and accommodating. I shall ensure that this is shared with them and I hope we will be welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

It's a Hilton so it's OK.
The room is nice and large and the bed comfy.
It's got a well equipped gym and a swimming pool both very good.
The staff are pleasant and keen to do a good job.
But...
The WiFi is woeful I had to use my data to work.
The TV picture was fuzzy on every channel so I ended up turning it off.
Even if the TV had've been better the range of channels available is worse than a travel lodge or other budget chains.
There's only 4 radio channels available on the TV. OK they provide a separate radio but you have to tune it (I know 1st world problem; but again more budget chains have a more comprehensive range of radio stations on the TV so why not this Hilton?)
I rang room service ,I was hanging on the phone for 10 minutes with out it being answered , so I rang reception they took the order.
I waited 40 minutes for a tuna sandwich and a tub of ice cream. - 40 minutes!! I didn't order lobster fermadir for heavens sake! A tub of ice cream of long can it possibly take to go to a fridge and pull out a tub?? Part of the reason the prices are expensive (£6 for a sandwich)is ot because they are twice as nice as any you can get from M&S but because you expect them to be delivered in a timely manner. £ had to ring reception in order to chase up the meal and then they had the cheek to charge tray service too.
Other smaller points - no USB charging points at the work desk (again other budget chains now offer these)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear LLoyd E,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. We sincerely appreciate any feedback given to us as it enables us to improve the service that we provide to our guests. Thank you for your feedback and I can assure you that we will discuss and address the points that your have given us.

With regards to the service that you received from our room service, this is not the usual standard and I would like to reassure you that I shall be speaking with the food and beverage management team to ensure that retraining is provided.

Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention and I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We stayed at the Hilton for one night and it was ok. The location is convenient if you want a stop on your way to or from France etc. We had an updated room so that was nice but the bathroom was not updated. There is nothing wrong with it but just nothing fancy. Beds are comfortable and there are coffee and tea making facilities. As the hotel is located between the M20 and a busy dual carriage way you better ask for a room with courtyard view as there is less noise from the roads.
The "airconditioning" was a bit shabby.
Breakfast was nice. Paid €11 so not too bad. It has a nice selection of cereals, hot food, bread etc.

The overall impression is ok.

Stayed: October 2016
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear Eliette_B,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the process of updating our bathrooms and I am sorry that you were not able to experience one of these on this occasion. I am confident that on your next stay with us, you will be able to see the improvements that have been made.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.