1,815 results
All reviewstwo double bedsswimming poolgood sizeroom was largeweekend breaksteam roomchannel tunnelbreakfast was excellentone night stayevening mealgood nights sleepplenty of parkingfamily roomleisure facilitiesgymmotorwaysofa
Reviewed 26 September 2016

This hotel is perfectly placed for a stop off before crossing the channel. Car parking is easy & secure. The reception staff were very pleasant & helpful. Our room was really clean & comfortable. Overall, the Hilton met our expectations very well.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear RG123088,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our hotel to meet your expectations. I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Jessica Pollard, PA to Leonardo Gagliano. General Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Staff needs training at reception esp . Overseas like Eastern Europe and Chines
Good ground spacious accomodation but a bit costly!!!!!!!!!
Due to regular use of Hhonours it is quite heavy on my pocket
Needs to be review

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Saabbasi,

Thank you for your review of the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and we will be ensuring that retraining is given to our reception team.

As mentioned in my email, the best way to book rooms is through the HHonors website as this will allow you to receive a HHonors discounted rate. I hope this helps for future bookings.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I stayed one night at this hotel to meet up with cousins from Wales and overseas. On booking in, the reception staff informed me that my cousins were in and gave me their room numbers. It was clear that not only had they been told of my arrival but had noted it. Impressive. Only fault of the entire stay was that my room was very hot. A fan in situ and open window did the deed! Must comment on the scrambled eggs- best I've had in any hotel and just like mine!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jane D,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our team were helpful during your stay. I am pleased you enjoyed the breakfast, I shall ensure your feedback is shared with our chefs.

I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious tea served by a very friendly, helpful Christos. Would definitely go again. Asked to see the function room as we're planning to go for Christmas Day lunch, this was no trouble for the equally helpful manager ( I think it was Oliver) over all a very pleasant afternoon.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Sue M,

Thank you for taking the time to review the recent Afternoon Tea you had in the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable time with us and that our team was helpful. I shall ensure that this is shared with Christos, Oliver and the rest of the team and we look forward to welcoming you back at Christmas.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We booked for 8 at the Hilton for afternoon tea as part of my daughters Hen celebrations. The staff were welcoming, helpful and were very accommodating with our request for a gluten free afternoon tea ( notified in advance) Excellent service, delicious food, and the staff, Elaine ( who sorted out the GF requirements) Ryan and the fabulous Christos were most helpful. A big thank you to all the staff for making it such a pleasant and special afternoon
Would thoroughly recommend

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan H

Dear JGHKent,

Thank you for the review of your recent afternoon tea at the Hilton Maidstone. I was pleased to read that you all had an enjoyable time and that our staff were helpful and accommodating. I shall ensure that this is shared with Elainie, Ryan, Christos and the rest of the team and I hope we will be welcoming you back in the future.