“Mothers Day Treat”

Revolucion de Cuba
Ranked #47 of 598 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: USD 13 - USD 19
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Had a brilliant Tapas lunch. Even better as they had a 2 for 1 offer on Tapas and Cocktails on Sunday. All dishes were delicious and service was very good. They even had a heater by our table as I had explained that my 80 year old mum felt the cold.

The Churros with spicy rum and chocolate sauce are a must. They also do Salsa dance nights during the week and the atmosphere is lively and fun. Definitely one of my favourite places in MK. Highly recommended.

Josh C, Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review.

I am glad you and your mum had such a good time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Went for a family meal and enjoyed a variety of dishes. The food was ok but nothing special.

Happy hour made the drinks a decent price, otherwise they are on the pricey side.

Great looking venue and could offer so much more if the food was up to standard.

Will give it another try at some point but tonight it was just average!

Josh C, Manager at Revolucion de Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I am happy you found us to be satisfactory but I hope you will come back soon so we can show you that this was a one off occasion.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We went last night and was totally blown away , we ordered tapas and not only did it arrive quickly it was piping hot and absolutely delicious! All the dishes were fresh and packed with flavour, I couldn't recommend it more .
The cocktails were also amazing and the guy taking our order had great knowledge of the menu and was more than willing to help us choose which cocktails were the best , he even went out of his way to make us a strawberry mojito which wasn't on the menu.
Above all what made our night so amazing were the staff, the service was second to none, friendly , chatty and knowledgable about the menus which is such an asset when visiting a restaurant for the first time. Overall an exceptional experience, and I couldn't be happier with the service and amazing food from the kitchen staff. Already planning our next visit

Hi Gemma,

Thank you very much for you lovely review, I will make sure to pass this on to the team as I am sure they will be as happy as I am that you had such a good time with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great food and service, as well as a really good place for a night out and some really good cocktails. The only downfall is waiting time at the bar, as it can get a little busy during weekends.

Hi Marta,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoy your time with us!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We had a great meal here - good food, well presented and a great range of drinks. But what made it was the service provided by Jade & Hensley - they were both excellent. A really good night, thank you!

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review, we are glad that you had such a good time with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.