“Thursday night dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a lovely dinner here tonight. Food was lovely and our server Magda was excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Greeted by a rather grumpy chap, however luckily Suzanne took over as waitress, she was lovely and looked after us very well, just the right amount of contact, not too often to be a pain and certainty didn't ignore us - thanks Suzanne. Great selection on menu, all sounded very appetising, made it difficult to choose. Mine was surprisingly hot, which spoilt it a little for me, but everyone else's were perfect. Two levels of children's meals were good value and main meals were made more appetising via the chiquititoes app which gave us 40% of main courses. Toilets were clean in case you were wondering- often not very welcoming in these restaurants, but these were fine. £36 for 3 adult main courses, child's meal, 2 non alcoholic cocktails and of course some free tap water. Fair price overall I would say - with thanks to the app!

1  Thank Tlsbenson
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My girlfriend and I went out for a delightful date night last night. As two big fans of Mexican we decided to give Chiquitos a go. As soon as my size 8 feet steeped through the door we were welcomed with a big smile and showed to our clean table. Our Waitress SARUNE was incredible. As one is a fussy eater I needed many adjustments to my meal, all staff were happy to accommodate.

We had a Fantastic evening and would like to thank the staff for being amazing!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with the family, food was good. My wife's Chicken baja bowl was delicious and I'll be ordering it next time.
I ordered the Chicken Enchilada, very nice except my son ordered the same of the kids menu, and came out the same size, just served on a smaller plate (felt a little cheated) .
Do not buy the Nachos sharer, as definitely not worth the £12 price tag.
Service was fantastic by Andrea, service with a smile goes a long way...

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I was there last night. Nicely decorated good atmosphere with friendly staff. I ordered beef fajitas. I didn’t like it because they are only using seasoning it wasn’t proper fajitas as I expected. But next time would like to try something different.