“My new fave place ”
Review of Vertigo VR

Vertigo VR
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Premium Virtual Reality and Entertainment 4000 sq ft Center in Central Milton Keynes Featuring party and event space, bar, eSports broadcasts, free parking and following activities VR Arena-room scale VR booths VR Sphere-VR motion pods 5D Cinema-3d movies combined with motion and special effects PC Gaming-eSports styled setup with the latest gaming rigs Arcade-latest of SEGA arcade machines
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place my accident when looking for something fun to do over the wet easter weekend. Absolutely adored it and will be back. The venue has a mixture or vr experiences, PC games and arcades. I'm not a serious gamer so was just here for fun and stuck to the vr games. Had never experienced vr before but staff were super patient, helpful and passionate about the product, despite a couple of technical glitches.

I booked 2 x hour on the Vr arena so I could play multiplayer games with my partner in the next arena. Awesome adrenalin pumping fun (you will sweat)The time flew by!!

Also had a go on the moving vr ride and sphere which are incredible but not for the faint hearted. All in all an incredible experience. I will be back for sure even though I live a 90 drive away. All the staff were so helpful and obviously love the product and the business.

The arena is great value for money, I would recommend pre booking. The ride and sphere are pricey by comparison but worth experiencing atleast once.

1  Thank David F
Alex L, Owner at Vertigo VR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for such an extensive review and it is great to hear that of your 5* experience at Vertigo VR. We will be bringing more multiplayer games to VR Arenas and certainly will be happy to see you again. Best regards, Alex

All reviews
"equipment"
"film"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Turned up unplanned after seeing on TripAdvisor. Had been to Bletchley Park earlier and came here to finish off the day. Had goes on VR ride and VR arcade - it was fab. I had never done VR before and loved it. Also tried the PC gaming for my son. All in all a really good time.

1  Thank Cacky76
Alex L, Owner at Vertigo VR, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and giving us 5* rating. It sounds great that Vertigo VR is the first place to introduce virtual reality to you as first impression is ever so important and will be remembered. Having said that I can assure you that we will work on future updates and upgrades so that first impression feel is still there the next time you come.Best regards, Alex

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic atmosphere, great hosts from the second we walked in Alex and Jake were brilliant in recommending the 'must play' games for our mixed ability gamers. Would definitely return. One of the highlights for Mk!! :)

1  Thank eilisha14
Connor H, Public Relations Manager at Vertigo VR, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the great review, we are very please to see you had an awesome time at Vertigo, Alex and Jake are very pleased to have helped, cant wait for you to return for more gaming sessions.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We booked a party package for my 12 years son at Vertigo Milton Keynes. There was not a dull moment! Everyone had a blast! The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The facilities are unless. Also the venue is very clean . Highly recommended.
Stella

2  Thank stella2malglaive
Alex L, Owner at Vertigo VR, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Stella,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
It's great to hear that you had a good time at Vertigo VR and we are looking forward to welcome you back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I popped in the other day to see what it was all about and were given a tour and details on all there is to offer, immersive VR pods, 5D cinema, pc gaming, sega arcade at the back and of course the Vr arenas.

So today i came back with my brother first off the staff are great i never caught his name but he was a great bloke and very helpful especially helping us set up!
£20 for an hours VR was so good and it flies by like nothing so much so we ended up taking another hour to continue checking out the games they are honestly so much fun, theres a good variety and multiplayer is available so you can play with your buddies.

We also checked out the 5D cinema which was also surprisingly good, kind of like those simulators you used to get but about 10x better.

I got nothing but good things to say its a great experience and until VR is at a place where most computers can run and cheaper to have at home i can see it being a great place to go!

Definitely be back !

1  Thank Neil R
Alex L, Owner at Vertigo VR, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you Neil! Such feedback is really driving our team above and beyond sky. We will do our best so there are even more multiplayer experiences at both VR Spheres and VR Arenas.
Looking forward to see you again.
Best regards,