“Wow”

CUBE - Dessert and Deli bar
Ranked #7 of 12 Dessert in Bolton
Price range: USD 1 - USD 5
Description: Wide variety of desserts and drinks, both hot and cold. Friendly staff, great atmosphere and definitely value for money. Seating available with free wifi, plenty street parking and cash machine nearby.
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been here before but heard rave reviews from my daughter and her friends
This one in Little Lever is on the precinct and has a car park at the back
Few tables with sweets and chocolates in display tables which were nice
The menu is incredible and so hard to choose
We had a waffle each, one was the Reece’s one and the other was Terrys choc orange one. Both huge and piled with toppings.
They had ice cream and cream on the top also
The picture doesn’t do it justice, they were massive
Very nice staff very polite.
Cash only but cash machine on the precinct

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

omg this place is a gold mine ....we had been out and decided we needed something sweet .....a couple of the guys with us decided they woukd9go for the waffles and they where massive and fully loaded with ice cream....choc chips and cookies they looked amaxing ehen they arrived ....and the brownie was the best i had in along time melted in the mouth with a rich chocolate and caramel sauce and ice cream ....cant wait to go again and try the cheese cake

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

CUBE, is absolutely amazing! First of all, I am not going to lie to you, the area may appear in the stereotypical ‘rough’ category. However, where Archie’s is in town is not much better in the area. However, inside they do warn you not to park to the road next to it, the car park Infront is the best place. However, the food, well desserts in here are beautiful. They are so mouthwatering and delicious. They also serve tango ice blasts, which are significantly cheaper than the cinema prices. I have been here about five times now and I love it! I got the cookie dough waffle last time with my friend, served with cookies on top, chocolate sauce and ice cream and it was beautiful for only £4.50. Inside the restaurant it looks lovely and clean and the staff are friendly, and the waiting time is only approximately five minutes for your waffle if you are sitting in, but perhaps quicker if you’re taking out. Well, Cube you’ve not lived to my expectations- you have exceeded them! Thankyou.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went with the family today for our first visit. Absolutely gorgeous. We had waffles, sundaes and ice creams. The minty waffle was to die for. Lovely service. Will be back

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We had a waffles and a milkshake each.
Oh my god!
Fantastic , tons to choose from, all different shakes , even freak shakes.
Next time , I will have to share a waffle as one was way too much for me.
Lovely place, great staff.
Parking to the side on the street.
One step to get into the shop, so not ideal for disabled access.
All though, delivery is available as an option.
Give it a go it’s great.

Date of visit: February 2018