“Italian delight”

Ranked #26 of 605 Restaurants in Bolton
Price range: USD 6 - USD 19
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Cafe Italia is a family run business where people and food are the heart and soul of what we do. We offer a relaxed atmosphere making it the ideal place to meet for a coffee and indulge in a slice of homemade cake, enjoy breakfast after the school run, meet for lunch with a friend or even treat the family to dinner – nothing brings people together like good food! Open every day creating simply fantastic Italian food and delivering sensational customer service, Cafe Italia is more than just a cafe…" With an upstairs function room suitable for up to 50 guests we offer the perfect place for business meetings and conferences, private dining and small intimate gatherings. Alongside this we also provide outside catering for your working lunches, training, conferences, funerals and all other special events. Monday to Saturday lunchtimes we offer any Pizza, Pasta or Panini for £6.95
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Had tea with my son and god daughter, both thoroughly enjoyed their pizzas which we watched being freshly made in the pizza ovens. Great choice of desserts and ice cream. Lovely atmosphere at tea time and the staff and service were excellent.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Needed a fast meal on our day visit to Bolton for a funeral and a friend recommended this place. We weren't there long but we had a cold Peroni each and 2 extremely tasty pizzas all very reasonably priced. Staff all seemed to be Italian and service was quick, friendly and polite. Thank you !

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Always amazing food and great service.Sometimes we come for a quick pizza or pasta, other times for beautiful fish dishes like tuna pizzioala. A true home from home !!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Always had a great experience at cafe Italia
The staff are lovely and the food is excellent
It is reasonable priced and the portions are large
A family favourite

Reviewed 29 August 2018

My Husband used to work "in the trade" and I am a fully qualified Home Economist so, since we retired we have got to be rather critical when eating out but normally only comment when we get exceptional service and food as life is too short etc.
We first ate here last year just after the new owners took over. We did not realise this at the time as the service and food were excellent and we did not realise they had only taken it over weeks before. All the Staff seemed happy and helpful and the food was really good. I am disabled - use a wheelchair but can stand for about two minutes. As soon as I hobbled in the door, I was spotted immediately and when explained my predicament we were seated promptly (amazing how many times this does not happen). We love Italian food and the new menu was spot on.
Unfortunately, my Husband died suddenly a few months later (he hadn't been ill) and when the Owner, Amy found out she was so nice. She even offered to drop me some food off. That from a Lady who had recently taken over a business and was pregnant!!
Being on my own now and disabled, eating out is a challange that is sometimes too much for me. This is one of the few places that I can be assured of kindness, consideration and good food.

1  Thank Velma44