“The friendliest cafe ”
Review of Four Seasons Cafe

Four Seasons Cafe
Ranked #95 of 604 Restaurants in Bolton
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a work lunch break and had a really great salad. It's an unassuming place with traditional lunch fayre but the staff are absolutely lovely and make it a pleasure to be there. The salad was big and the hot potatoes with it were a very tasty addition. They take such pride in their cafe, it really shows. Nice touches too like bringing us water and offering sweets at the end. Rarely have I found somewhere so welcoming and I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It is rare that I do reviews but this is how I found this place due to other people completing reviews so here goes. My husband and I wanted a full English breakfast. We have been to loads of places at Horwich and Bolton but wanted somewhere new and better so after doing loads of checks on Facebook and trip advisor we decided to give this place a go, even though it was an 8 mile drive. We were not disappointed, the breakfast was delivered with a smile and was red hot which is a novelty as we all know. It tasted delicious and the coffee was perfect to accompany it. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff were so friendly and welcoming. Well worth the drive and we will be going back next week for another breakfast and will be taking the children at weekend. Fantastic find. Thank you so much. X

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My partner, friend and I went went to Four Season cafe on Sunday 18th June 2017 for brunch, we have been there on many occasions and never disappoints, the staff are always friendly, and give a great service. I had the veggi breakfast, which is very good indeed, and my friends also stated that there meals was also really good. There is a good variety on the menu, at a reasonable price. Four seasons always has a friendly atmosphere. Looking forward to dining there again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to get breakfast one morning while in Bolton. Nothing was a problem when we orded and everything was cook to the way we liked, in fact it was the nicest omelette I've had, now that we have moved to Northern Ireland we will always call in when passing through to visit this delightful couple and get delicious food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This cafe tailor makes your food with such care . Always excellent . Friendly and go out of their way to please . I almost dont want to review and keep it for me . Superb atmosphere and very reasonably priced . They even remember each persons little likes and dislikes . Brilliant . Well done Hamid and Catherine . You are superb .