“Great veggi breakfast. ”
Review of Four Seasons Cafe

Four Seasons Cafe
Ranked #111 of 553 Restaurants in Bolton
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My partner, friend and I went went to Four Season cafe on Sunday 18th June 2017 for brunch, we have been there on many occasions and never disappoints, the staff are always friendly, and give a great service. I had the veggi breakfast, which is very good indeed, and my friends also stated that there meals was also really good. There is a good variety on the menu, at a reasonable price. Four seasons always has a friendly atmosphere. Looking forward to dining there again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Read the reviews and decided to get breakfast one morning while in Bolton. Nothing was a problem when we orded and everything was cook to the way we liked, in fact it was the nicest omelette I've had, now that we have moved to Northern Ireland we will always call in when passing through to visit this delightful couple and get delicious food.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This cafe tailor makes your food with such care . Always excellent . Friendly and go out of their way to please . I almost dont want to review and keep it for me . Superb atmosphere and very reasonably priced . They even remember each persons little likes and dislikes . Brilliant . Well done Hamid and Catherine . You are superb .

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Called in for lunch, what a pleasure. Welcomed so warmly. The nicest most delicious sandwich i have ever tasted. Big pot of tea and such a reasonable price. Cant wait to visit again such a lovely atmosphere and friendly owners, who thought my husband looked like Superman :)

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Came here with my lady, both had a cooked breakfast.
Service was prompt and extremely
friendly.
Food was excellent, as was the coffee
Would thoroughly recommend!!!