“BEST CAFE IN THE WORLD”
Review of Four Seasons Cafe

Four Seasons Cafe
Ranked #94 of 612 Restaurants in Bolton
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I'm Muhammad Hanif Patel on 3rd of December 2016 i went to four seasons cafe on Blackburn road Astley bridge for a job hopefully I will get that job soon as I walked into the four seasons cafe in bolton the lady who I spoke to was so polite and friendly to me best cafe in the world

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank MUHAMMAD1983

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday for a full breakfast, wasn't disappointed either! Lovely welcome from the lady on the counter very friendly and chatty too. Food was spot on! Lovely cafe, nice food, i would recommend this friendly cafe to all

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Yum ..to the excellent food .
Thumbs up for a good variety of snacks/meals . But best of all the lovely fruendly staff who really DO CARE .

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Regular or large breki on offer, swap items around, nothing too much trouble, good old fashioned and respectable service. Newspapers available to all. Good value, in fact can't say enough good things, try it for yourself ☕️

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Came here for breakfast and the service was so slow! I appreciate that there were other customers in but it wasn't overflowing and if they're running behind with cooking the food I would have appreciated an apology. We got the toast with the tea and by the time we got our breakfasts it was luke warm so we asked for more hot water and this just made the tea watery. Also our breakfasts (4 of us) came 2 at a time with at least 5 minutes in between, not what is expected at any eatery.
Another comment I have would be about the sausages, why must cafes insist on using poor quality sausages?! In this day and age it would be lovely to eat some local produce that tastes of good quality meat.

Date of visit: September 2016