“fab eve with the lads b4 we go out”
Review of Ciao Napoli

Ciao Napoli
Ranked #9 of 612 Restaurants in Bolton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

always great service, great food, good atmosphere and easilly my favourite eatery in bolton nar3 none!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say consultant food quality great service friendly staff.

Above all else the best reasturaunt in Bolton (probably) visit you will not be disappointed!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Glenn F
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here twice, both times the food has been excellent, the staff have been very friendly and accommodating and the atmosphere has been very good. The second time I visited I made the mistake of ordering/trying something I hadn't ever tried before which, although beautifully presented, just was not to my taste, I was leaving it but the waiter insisted I try another starter, nothing was too much trouble. They really care that you leave fully satisfied. I watched while other customers laughed with the waiter and waitress during the service, something you don't often see with a busy service. I had a great chat with both of them myself.
They have a specials menu which I strongly recommend checking out. I had the scallops from that menu and they were awesome.
I've given them 5 out of 5 but if it was out of 10 they would have the full 10. Definitely recommend a visit!

1  Thank BeenToThisPlace
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My wife and I visited the restaurant on a Thursday evening and took advantage of the midweek evening offer(three courses for £13.95).
The choice available is extensive and should suit all tastes.
The restaurant is centrally situated with on street parking. Finally the staff are first class and always available.

1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

came to ciao about 130 we ordered fillet steak, lasagna garlic breads, and mushrooms gorgonzola all was served to a high standard as usual and staff looked after us with the restaurant full at same time... great place!! wish i lived closer.