No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nattaya Traditional Thai Massage Therapy Centre
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend and I had been looking at several places across Manchester to get an authentic and therefore effective Thai massage after experiencing the real thing in Thailand. It took us a few tries, in spite of all the proper research to finally find Nattaya Traditional Thai Massage Therapy Centre.

The place is simple, welcoming and to the point. The price is very reasonable and drops with the purchase of a family or friends card, or at the weekend. The staff is extremely experienced and in the three times, I have been there, my body has metaphorically thanked me. My friend too had high praises for the venuw, from the quality of the massage to the music and the place.

I had read an awful lot on the traditional Thai massage beenfits and methods, in order to manage my expectations in recognise the real deal. It was a true pleasure, especially afte a few fails in other centres, to come across this venture.

So between the quality of treatment by experienced professionals, the practical location in Cheetham Hill, and a well-earned relaxation, there is no real reason to deprive the hard working body from a little bit of heaven hailing from Thailand and based right here in Manchester.