“Decent quick grab and dash in town centre”
Review of Kokoro

Kokoro
Ranked #163 of 270 Restaurants in Crawley
Reviewed 25 September 2016

If you're looking for a quick chinese or japanese lunch, then this place is quick, affordable and tasty!

I had the spicy pork with noodles which was a good choice!

They also do sushi.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

As a sushi lover I find it difficult to find a sushi place in this area and I think this is the only one in here. I come to this restaurant quite often, and I can say food is great. Despite being already served in trays you can tell it is freshly made and good quality. My only complain would be that they have few trays of vegetarian sushi (I can't currently eat raw fish because of pregnancy), just one or sometimes they don't even have any.
Prices are good considering sushi places are usually quite expensive, but not this one.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

After shocking service at chopstix in the mall we decided to try koroko, so glad we did. Amazing food, plenty of it, always hot & fresh. The staff are very friendly & helpful. My favourite is chilli chicken & my daughter's always have chicken katsu curry which they say is better than wagamammas!!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Dropped in whilst in town. Very pleased we did. We selected 3 different sushi boxes, well priced, quality ingredients and very tasty. Great fresh decor, clean. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

This restaurant is located in Queens Square next to Costa in the town centre. It is away from the High street where most of the restaurants clubs and pubs are. I tried one meal and it was OK, not really my ' cup of tea '. The crispy prawns are quite nice though. It is a mixture of Korean and Japanese food. Because of its location it quietens down after 6pm when the shops close, there are few people around. They open till 7pmish.