“Dissapointed”

A Chef Buffet
Ranked #176 of 271 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: USD 3 - USD 19
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Went at 6-15 pm on Saturday , been before and enjoyed it about a year ago .. Unfortunately the starters were cold , and I decided to order from the Tapenyaki .. Squid , prawns etc.. Waited 15 minutes for them to bring it , nobody seemed to be cooking anything , when it came squid was so overcooked I couldn't eat it and I'm not sure where my prawns went .
I'm sorry to put in a negative review , but I always try and be honest . Won't be going again and for the price I've had far better buffets

1  Thank Andystuart196

Reviewed 22 October 2015

After seeing that they served Sushi here i put any negative expectations to the back of my mind and went to give it a go with a few mates. Not much to say about it really, its a buffet, fairly wide selection, everything was either overly fatty, salty or sweet, the premium ingredients kept to a minimum but hey its a buffet what more do you expect. I'm not going to be overly critical i'm a food snob, it would also be unfair to review it against a restaurant, the service was good if not a bit misguided. I wouldn't return but if its your cup of tea i have definitely had worst buffet food.

Price wise - 13.00

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Went for a teenagers birthday, they all loved it. Food choices are good, sushi is quite good, chefs theatre cooked fresh for you. Sweets are limited, but enough to satisfy.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Having read both good and bad reviews, we still decided to give the place a visit. On entering the restaurant, the first thing you notice is how clean and modern it looks. The waiter attended to us immediately and explained that he would only charge child price for my 4 year old and £2 for our friends eldest, the 2 year old would eat free. The drinks order was taken and served quickly, then it was time to tackle the buffet. The choice was exceptional, including favourites such as beef in black bean sauce, crispy duck and sweet and sour chicken. There is also a grill section where the chef cooks various dishes to order. The food was cooked to a very high standard and we all ate far too much. Including drinks, the bill for 4 adults and 3 kids was a mere £90. We will definitely visit again soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Brilliant. Lots of choice and served very hot. Also do sushi and japanese. Staff very helpful. We have been a number of times and enjoyed our lunch